Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmmmmmmm. This is looking mighty fine.

Can't test right now but it might just be one of the best patchies to date.

Great job!

lost 15 minutes of my life reading all these patchnotes. didnt even see anything that i wanted to be implemented.
no butterfaces fix
no npcs army spam fix
no aliances
no peace war explanation, no tribute explanation
no town micromanagement
SAAAAAAAAAAGE

lost 15 minutes of my life reading all these patchnotes. didnt even see anything that i wanted to be implemented.
no butterfaces fix
no npcs army spam fix
no aliances
no peace war explanation, no tribute explanation
no town micromanagement
SAAAAAAAAAAGE
Some tips so next patch notes you will spare a few minutes of your precious life...

• Introduced changes to the flag capture system (doesn't affect the Siege game mode):
    • The closest player to the flag is still the one that dictates whose team is capturing the flag.
    • Enemies in the zone near the flag now slow down the capture speed. The more enemies there are, the slower the capture speed. This effect is mitigated if more allies join the fray.
    • The match doesn't end if there's an enemy in the zone near the flag even if the morale runs out. If there's an enemy on the final flag, the round continues until the enemy captures the final flag, the enemy is killed or the enemy steps out of the zone near the flag.
Is the "(doesn't affect the Siege game mode)" meant to be "(affects only the Siege game mode)"? The flags in skirmish are fine, it's in siege where you have huge 50 man battles happening on the flag that end in the middle because the morale ran out, or matches that end because 1 defender horseman ran past 20 players and touched the flag for 0.1 seconds, draining the last of attackers morale. I hope this is just a typo, can someone confirm? @Dejan @NIN3 @Callum

Last edited:
Amazing patch can't wait to test it!
But i have to say something negative for the Needs Manual Laborers quest. You should decrease the reward for this quest Especially for the mounted bandits.

I was about to go to Post Office but I saw an update on steam then after checking the notes here..., well the Post Office will work next week anyway:smile:. Seems like unbelievable patch, Thank you.

I am curious that whether tw's game designer has been change, things seens getting better and game be funner to play:iamamoron:

@Dejan
Is it possible in near future that we can have "horse inventory system"?For example; horses that has max 2 inventory slot which can carry little shields, bows, quivers,swords ect and can accessible in battles via inventory button?

Back
Top Bottom