Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah they're not exactly the way they're presented, if you re-load and move a little and save again it seems to re-roll you actual chance range (or whatever), the displayed % doesn't change though. I don't know about 5% though, maybe just take the company into a battle and execute them, IIRC that also ends the quest.

Yeah I thought it might be seeded somehow to generate the same results. I literally talked to ~20 different lords before I was able to succeed. I wasn't scumming.

I don't really like the formations system. In one case i couldn't start the battle at all as the done button was greyed out. I had like 5 men in my party so formation shouldn't had popped up, but a random lord entered the battle too with many men on his side so the system triggered.
Now i just noticed that probably because off the implementation of this system, i can't assign formation numbers to troops in the menu anymore. So if i want to train specific troops i can't assign them a certain number in order to command them alone to attack.

6 Years ,minimum 50 nights in the city where my wife is Governor
both my wive and me have this new 30 % child perk
and no 3rd child yet
wive is 32 now

working as intended ?

and no 3rd child yet
wive is 32 now

working as intended ?
2 seems to be the magic number, when i tested it took around 45-60 days to get pregnant the 3rd time. Also both parent dont need the 30% children perk, it doesn't stack.

and no 3rd child yet
wive is 32 now

working as intended ?
Sadly, because it's low chance anyways, could easily be a little unlucky, but I agree it seems kinda harder (but possible) after 2 kids then in past version despite the new perk. Keep in mind +30% is like +2-4% of actual chance. I wish we could make make baby and not have % in the game. I hate %.

2 seems to be the magic number, when i tested it took around 45-60 days to get pregnant the 3rd time. Also both parent dont need the 30% children perk, it doesn't stack.
ah i see good info thx
well then i wait a few more days to see if i can make a baby =)
in sandbox mode 2 is a bit low because you miss the brothr sister and their relatives and babies
given the time Bannerlord plays 3-4 children would be the lower end of the spectrum

@Ananda_The_Destroyer the first 2 worked realy well
one i made when i was collecting taxes for a lord in a village
but the 3rd is a pain to make feels more like work then pleasure ;=)

@Dejan I hope the team hasn't forgotten about a small, yet, very immersion breaking bug - the clone children? The problem exists since 1.0.0 and it's kinda sad that it hasn't been fixed yet. The game already has an appearance randomizer, and I remember there was a mod fixing the clone children, making them have both a father and mother features. I'm not a coder, ofc, but it looks like the fix shouldn't take much time to be created. There are more important problems to look at, ofc, but maybe you could address this one to the team somehow as well? :smile:
I've seen a modder use a somewhat simple tweak mod (which they didn't distribute) to fix it. So it's definitely solveable and probably not super difficult. They explained there is already a system in place for children to be a mixture of the mother and father, the problem is that the variables/randomness/introduction of features from one parent don't go high enough, so although there are tiny variations between children, they're so small as to almost be impossible to notice.

Probably just considered low-priority relative to some other stuff at the moment.

I found my favorite terrain system map so far! This is the area near epicracia with the bridges! This is my kind of map!!

There's bridges and you can't go over the water. It's perfect for getting rid of pesky armies.
Really great map!

I found my favorite terrain system map so far! This is the area near epicracia with the bridges! This is my kind of map!!

There's bridges and you can't go over the water. It's perfect for getting rid of pesky armies.
Really great map!
Yep, some of the new maps are reall nice, not the stupid plain field, but a complicated terrain, with choke points and different heights, etc.

Probably just considered low-priority relative to some other stuff at the moment.
Yes, there was a mod-fix for this issue. Sadly, it stopped working after a few updates. Without it, the late game looks like the war of clones.

Last edited:
@Dejan I hope the team hasn't forgotten about a small, yet, very immersion breaking bug - the clone children? The problem exists since 1.0.0 and it's kinda sad that it hasn't been fixed yet. The game already has an appearance randomizer, and I remember there was a mod fixing the clone children, making them have both a father and mother features. I'm not a coder, ofc, but it looks like the fix shouldn't take much time to be created. There are more important problems to look at, ofc, but maybe you could address this one to the team somehow as well? :smile:
without forgetting children being born in the mother culture only... I wouldn't mind if the Wife was the clan Leader, that that makes sense, but just another remember of the clan does not

Walking through towns now has different icons. Is there an option to turn on the text to always be shown? Even if maybe it was a bit more messy, the old way was better in order to navigate a town.
Heavy Crossbow doesn't have the icon saying you can't reload it on horseback. Neither Hickory, so i'm guessing that icon doesn't appear anymore on any crossbow even when it should.

Last edited:

Hotfix 21/12/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when ranged troops ran out-of-ammo. (Also in 1.6.5 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when loading "Order of Battle" configurations.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on caravans and other non-troop entities while in the "Order of Battle" stage.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when collecting revenue from villages in the "Revenue Farming" quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to talk to an army leader while waiting in a village.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save file with the "Disrupt Supply Lines" quest active.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the "Notable wants his/her daughter found" quest timed out while the player was a prisoner.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused settlement nameplate quest markers to remain after a quest was completed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the commander of a formation to be transferred to another formation in the "Order of Battle" screen.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented locked formation weight sliders from resetting when changing the troop type of a formation.
  • Fixed a bug that caused troops to be sent to an unrelated formation when there were available formations with locked weights.
  • Fixed a bug that gave the player a "Missing Formations" warning in the "Order of Battle" screen when helping other parties.
  • Fixed a problem related to Radagos' execution.

Changes
  • Improvements to the battle-to-battle persistence of "Order of Battle" configurations.
  • Added automatic disabling to the formation troop type filters extension in the "Order of Battle" screen.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting "Beta X Wins" badges. (Also in 1.6.5 hotfix.)

Hotfix 21/12/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when ranged troops ran out-of-ammo. (Also in 1.6.5 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when loading "Order of Battle" configurations.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on caravans and other non-troop entities while in the "Order of Battle" stage.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when collecting revenue from villages in the "Revenue Farming" quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to talk to an army leader while waiting in a village.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save file with the "Disrupt Supply Lines" quest active.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the "Notable wants his/her daughter found" quest timed out while the player was a prisoner.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused settlement nameplate quest markers to remain after a quest was completed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the commander of a formation to be transferred to another formation in the "Order of Battle" screen.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented locked formation weight sliders from resetting when changing the troop type of a formation.
  • Fixed a bug that caused troops to be sent to an unrelated formation when there were available formations with locked weights.
  • Fixed a bug that gave the player a "Missing Formations" warning in the "Order of Battle" screen when helping other parties.
  • Fixed a problem related to Radagos' execution.

Changes
  • Improvements to the battle-to-battle persistence of "Order of Battle" configurations.
  • Added automatic disabling to the formation troop type filters extension in the "Order of Battle" screen.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting "Beta X Wins" badges. (Also in 1.6.5 hotfix.)
The new languages are gone in 1.7.0. Is that how it works? Or is it just me?

When will it be repaired in rainy days? Will there be changes in dynamic weather and day night cycle? Will the interiors of houses in cities and towns increase? There are still many big black squares in valandia town that have not been repaired. The town has been cut in half by the red line. Can you repair it?

Imagine not playing in turkish
Imagine Roman imperial swine under my Battanian boots.
He's spouting some Latin incantation while I unsheath my sword.
I say to him, "Battanian, MF, do you speak it?"

All us barbarians get together to have a good laugh at the Imperial on a stick.
We cant understand each other but we've found a common bond that creates happiness.

Back
Top Bottom