Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Users who are viewing this thread

The game keeps on crashing, so much so that I cannot continue my playthrough of the 1.7. campaign.

I already sent in half a dozen crash reports. Strangely enough, there weren't any issues in the first couple of years, but now it is unplayable. Is anyone else having such issues?

Looks like, no hotfix today. Will we get it as a New Year present?

UPD: Got something downloaded.
UPD2: Okay, got the languages back (at least Russian is back, idk about the others tho). Hope the current fix hasn't brought any more trouble.

Last edited:
29, hanging out with the wife in settlements, only 2 children. It's not bad, though, having a swarm of children is also not that good.
in story mode its not a problem cause you have many children from your brothers anyway
in sandbox mode 2 is a bit low and if you only get girls or most girls the problem gets worst

and if you only get girls or most girls the problem gets worst
Why is it the problem? It's not Warband, where, if you were a woman, you joined a clan of your husband. Bannerlord makes no difference between male and female PCs, so the husband joins your clan instead.

Why is it the problem? It's not Warband, where, if you were a woman, you joined a clan of your husband. Bannerlord makes no difference between male and female PCs, so the husband joins your clan instead.
I think hes talking about the clan overall getting bigger and if get non pc girls then you dont have the option of getting more children since the girls will go to the other clan when bartering for marriages. Think in a sandbox if you only get girls, your pc will be a girl and you have no other boys to start new families

@Dejan @Callum, I know this is probably not the right place to ask this, but is there a fix in sight for the loose formation bug? I believe this happens since 1.5.8 (though I'm not 100% sure). What happens is that when my soldiers are in a loose formation and one of them dies, the units in that formation go to a sort of square formation. I recorded a video that shows this glitch happening
Feel free to contact me either via this forum or the video's comments section

in story mode its not a problem cause you have many children from your brothers anyway
in sandbox mode 2 is a bit low and if you only get girls or most girls the problem gets worst
I think hes talking about the clan overall getting bigger and if get non pc girls then you dont have the option of getting more children since the girls will go to the other clan when bartering for marriages. Think in a sandbox if you only get girls, your pc will be a girl and you have no other boys to start new families
Yeah the problem is only the female clan leader gets to bring a husband into the clan, female children will get shipped to other clans when married, so if you're playing sandbox and only have a few and they're mostly girls, it greatly reduces your second gen. You can of course re-load you game to try and birth a boy instead of a girl, but a better solutions would be not shipping of girls unless we want to AND also adding family or extra clan members option to sand box. Really there's no point in playing sandbox until TW adds this and other starting features, it adds absolutely nothing to the game a deprives you of the entire mechanic of having a clan. And TW, you gotta add more options to sandbox.

Yeah the problem is only the female clan leader gets to bring a husband into the clan, female children will get shipped to other clans when married, so if you're playing sandbox and only have a few and they're mostly girls, it greatly reduces your second gen. You can of course re-load you game to try and birth a boy instead of a girl, but a better solutions would be not shipping of girls unless we want to AND also adding family or extra clan members option to sand box. Really there's no point in playing sandbox until TW adds this and other starting features, it adds absolutely nothing to the game a deprives you of the entire mechanic of having a clan. And TW, you gotta add more options to sandbox.
Okay, I see. Just never really seen a girl from my clan marrying anyone except for if I married her to anyone (but that was the rare case since I don't see any profit in this).

Bannerlord makes a difference between male and females.
Females always joins the clan of their new husband after marriage, unless she is the clan leader.
(Daughters of your clan can only decrease your clan by marriage or death)
Males always stay in the clan and brings their wife into the clan, unless the new wife is a clan leader.
(Sons of your clan can increase your clan by up to 10 heroes; wife and up to 8 childs or more)

TaleWorlds should add more options for marriages, so the player can decide who joins who after marriage.
Or add a "Spawn a Spouse" option.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting "Beta X Wins" badges. (Also in 1.6.5 hotfix.)
Great, but my 3k captain wins badge is still not applicable. The loading of the match (captain mode) still stops at the start of an empty battle map. ?

Yeah unless I am playing death off there is no reason to play sandbox, who wants to lose 3 family members, 2 that can get wives
I told TW awhile ago there needs to be more of an incentive for people to play but so far nothing

We kept this so players can understand when they can get on or off a horse, HP of a siege engine etc. We can remove these as well depending on the feedback.
+1 for me, I think that "breaks" the immersion.
If you can order and fight without UI, I think you can mount on your horse or use siege engine without any text ^^
When you have the skills to play without UI, I'm assuming, you know which horse you can ride or not and how to use a siege engine.
Btw "Hide battle UI" it's a very nice feature :wink:

Last edited:
The game keeps on crashing, so much so that I cannot continue my playthrough of the 1.7. campaign.

I already sent in half a dozen crash reports. Strangely enough, there weren't any issues in the first couple of years, but now it is unplayable. Is anyone else having such issues?
Tonnes of crashes for me even without mods. I have sent in around 11 bug reports so far since beta dropped.

Tonnes of crashes for me even without mods. I have sent in around 11 bug reports so far since beta dropped.
Played about 3-4 hours yesterday and not a single crash for me. When do the crashes usually happen? Maybe I could check it too.

strange im about 10 years into my current campaign that I started on 1.7 and I havent had a single crash yet, how many years in are you? are you doing something that might cause a crash?

I haven't had any crashes but I am running into economy issues again. I own two cities and have 3 or 4 parties in the field, max shops, 1 caravan and I am bleeding money. I tried to more conservative on party sizes early game and that did help; at one point I had over 120k but now I'm almost broke.

It seems to me that if I send a party out on patrol, they should be a money making operation. I should be able to carry a max party size and still be rolling in cash. It's so weird to me that a high end helmet could cost 100k, which means that if I have 4 workshops running for a game year at 150 per day, I still have not made enough to buy a nice helmet.

Thus I have soldiers in my party with pimped out gear and I am meanwhile broke. None of it makes sense.

I haven't had any crashes but I am running into economy issues again. I own two cities and have 3 or 4 parties in the field, max shops, 1 caravan and I am bleeding money. I tried to more conservative on party sizes early game and that did help; at one point I had over 120k but now I'm almost broke.

It seems to me that if I send a party out on patrol, they should be a money making operation. I should be able to carry a max party size and still be rolling in cash. It's so weird to me that a high end helmet could cost 100k, which means that if I have 4 workshops running for a game year at 150 per day, I still have not made enough to buy a nice helmet.

Thus I have soldiers in my party with pimped out gear and I am meanwhile broke. None of it makes sense.
Sounds right, you're fielding 3-4 parties while fielding your own party with "pimped out gear" and you're expecting low maintenance and high profits? "send a party out on patrol, they should be a money making operation" it really shouldn't be, its a patrol you're paying for, not a raid.

Disband a party or 2 and your money will come rolling back in, sounds like you're just poorly handling your finances by over extending your coffers and blaming the game for not just giving you more money per month, there's got to be a balance where you can save up and splash out on max parties during war.

Edit: 150 a day per workshop isnt good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom