Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Developers are aware at the moment. I will update you guys as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience!
This issue only affects 1.5.9. You should be able to play on 1.5.8.

Aw... I shut the game down to move rooms... and it didn't come back. Now I'm stuck with reruns of House Hunters International. Woe is me.

Good luck with fixing the hotfix...

Anyone else unable to save settings? I just reinstalled the game and every time I launch it I have to readjust the brightness and whatnot and then change the fps, screen mode, graphics options, troop count, attack and block, etc.

The page 15 loading problem in this thread seems to have come down to an obscure PHP bug. It was affecting most users, but not all; for instance, my main admin forum account here could load the page fine, but my test account also received that error. An update to PHP on the forum server seems to have fixed it.

The page 15 loading problem in this thread seems to have come down to an obscure PHP bug. It was affecting most users, but not all; for instance, my main admin forum account here could load the page fine, but my test account also received that error. An update to PHP on the forum server seems to have fixed it.
I kept hitting this whilst purely being a voyeur... thanks for commenting ^^

Back
Top Bottom