Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

So I'm noticing that, for some reason, I can no longer rearrange my troops on the party screen and DLSS is no longer visible on the settings menu. Anyone else seeing this?

Inappropriate behavior
Rearranging troops is broken (have you tried to verify your Steam files?), can happen if their QA doesn´t play the game at all. But at least not game breaking. So it´s still a huge improvement compared to the 1.5.8 major mess release.

No Idea about DLSS.

Rearranging troops is broken (have you tried to verify your Steam files?), can happen if their QA doesn´t play the game at all. But at least not game breaking. So it´s still a huge improvement compared to the 1.5.8 major mess release.

No Idea about DLSS.
Oh no a bug almost like every game gets them but yeah lets just blame the devs as usual

Did anybody tested the Prison Break feature? I am trying but i am not able to get into enemy cities even with 100 Roguery i have a 16% chance... Is this feature supose to be nearly impossible to see or am I doing something wrong?
Better conquer the settlement.

Inappropriate behavior
Oh no a bug almost like every game gets them but yeah lets just blame the devs as usual
I don´t blame their devs! I blame TW for their non existent QA. That´s a difference.

Normal companies have to pay QA people but we paid TW to be their QA people. That´s the difference.

So TW can save some money to use their focus on their next Sci-Fi game and Bannerlord console port instead of fixing the AI.

:smile:

And we´re not talkig about ONE bug, we are talking a broken game. Yes, it´s playable but far away from a better Warband, the game
TW released 10+ years ago.

:smile:

But at least TW has managed to release a new version without any new major bug, I´m impressed! And they just want 10, 20, 30, 40€ (50€ if you don´t own Warband, the game they forget about) for this game!

Last edited:
So, I am a party of 1 person, with 4 horses -> -3.99 map speed due to herd. Seriously? Is that now a thing to ruin early game even more?

So, I am a party of 1 person, with 4 horses -> -3.99 map speed due to herd. Seriously? Is that now a thing to ruin early game even more?
Makes sense though. Why do you need 4 horses as a single person, and why should 1 person with 4 horses be faster than 1 person with 1 horse?

I think my new sandbox save is screwed. Game crashes when I join a battle, happens on the loading screen. Anyone having the same issue?

There was a tip telling me to V E R I F Y my files, didn't work obviously.

Solid single player update! Especially the one about Party Screen Change Values, and the one about other heroes completing quests. I didn't even know they could do that!

Hoping tw continues to surface the many, many, MANY behind-the-scenes activities of the game/world. It looks like a ton of work, but players can't appreciate it if they don't know it's there!

Makes sense though. Why do you need 4 horses as a single person, and why should 1 person with 4 horses be faster than 1 person with 1 horse?
Remounts make you faster because all the horses are fresher. See also Mongols. DESTROYED BY FACTS AND LOGIC.
UNLESS it's assumed that both you and the 3 horses are riding the remaining horse - obviously this will slow you all down and make you very uncomfortable. It's also embarrassing if you are seen.

Because a car with 4HP is also faster than a car with 1HP:

fbd.jpg

But seriously, 4 horses shouldn´t count as a herd and shouldn´t slow you down, maybe just a little bit but not significant. Also let a man have his horses for whatever reason ?

Why should be 1 person with 4 horses be down 4 map speed? I would understand it if it was 10 or 20 horses, and by so a real herd, but only 4?

Remounts make you faster because all the horses are fresher. See also Mongols. DESTROYED BY FACTS AND LOGIC.
UNLESS it's assumed that both you and the 3 horses are riding the remaining horse - obviously this will slow you all down and make you very uncomfortable. It's also embarrassing if you are seen.
This is true for long distances, but I believe exhaustion isn't simulated in game. So I would say that mechanics need to work according to the in game logic.

Why should be 1 person with 4 horses be down 4 map speed? I would understand it if it was 10 or 20 horses, and by so a real herd, but only 4?
I agree that the penalty is too high for just 4 horses. As you say, it makes more sense if we are talking about 10 or 20.

Back
Top Bottom