Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we get a "not implemented" notice on every perk that isn't actually implemented?... Because now I need to wait up to a week for bannerlord perks to update and see if you actually implemented that one roguery perk that removes defections. And please, even if you didn't implement all the perks yet, start working on finding a better system of leveling progression already... or tell us if you're working at it. Is it coming in 1.5.6? I honestly don't see the point of playing until I can actually level up my character properly. The current system is bad to say the least... experience requirements get really big, leveling becomes slower, so it's like climbing a steeper and steeper mountain. One simple solution is just let every skill level up normally at 1x speed (you start at 2 attribute points as a default, each attribute point gives 0.5x learning speed) and each focus point gives 1x learning speed. Then just tweak the numbers... please do anything about leveling progression to improve it, I don't care what. Suggestions have been made before. What is the point of implementing perks if we never get to use them? Also the medicine skill, I don't understand it... every point gives 1% healing speed to troops... you can get up to what, 330% speed? Meanwhile some medicine perks give useless bonuses like 5% more healing speed that pale because of the contrast, like we really need that in medicine's OP state... Troops heal in a few seconds at high levels, and there is no illness/infection mechanic added to the game where wounded troops can actually die before they heal. Just think about it... anyhow, leveling progression is a game changer, please just fix that already and tell us which perks are implemented and which are not... (disregard the bugs, just tell us which are not implemented and thats all). Imagine if I didn't learn from my past mistakes, and I just stood there grinding the roguery tree that takes years to do, trying to reach that one perk. Then realizing it has still not been implemented

The best of this patch:

- AI marriage and adding more adult and kids members for clans to ensure better long-term continuity.
- Option for disabling aging, death, kids, etc. I won’t ever use this option but this is good because now TW could reduce the amount of days per year without people crying due to aging. Please TW do it, waiting 1500 days a minimum until be able to play with my son is too much and I usually get bored and start a new campaign.
- The bug fix for joining as mercenary now does not stop kingdom decisions. This was making me to avoid playing as mercenary at all, really thanks Mexxico for adding this.
- Caravans speed fix and tanneries and workshops fix.
- Villagers and guards new dialogues. Not something huge but a pretty welcome improvement to bring more immersion to the game. Thanks for that.
- While archers are a bit stronger than in 1.5.4, it is nice to see that devs have fixed the archers AI without making them insanely good in SP agains as they were before 1.5.3. Really thanks for do not bringing back broken and insanely OP archers again.

The worse of this patch:

- Cavalry AI still not fixed and cavalry units having still a pretty poor performance.
- This patch is still not 1.5.6 and we have to wait for these beautiful snowballing fixes.

The best of this patch:

- AI marriage and adding more adult and kids members for clans to ensure better long-term continuity.
- Option for disabling aging, death, kids, etc. I won’t ever use this option but this is good because now TW could reduce the amount of days per year without people crying due to aging. Please TW do it, waiting 1500 days a minimum until be able to play with my son is too much and I usually get bored and start a new campaign.
- The bug fix for joining as mercenary now does not stop kingdom decisions. This was making me to avoid playing as mercenary at all, really thanks Mexxico for adding this.
- Caravans speed fix and tanneries and workshops fix.
- Villagers and guards new dialogues. Not something huge but a pretty welcome improvement to bring more immersion to the game. Thanks for that.
- While archers are a bit stronger than in 1.5.4, it is nice to see that devs have fixed the archers AI without making them insanely good in SP agains as they were before 1.5.3. Really thanks for do not bringing back broken and insanely OP archers again.

The worse of this patch:

- Cavalry AI still not fixed and cavalry units having still a pretty poor performance.
- This patch is still not 1.5.6 and we have to wait for these beautiful snowballing fixes.
Cons:
Not 1.5.6

Uhhh I'll skip this patch and wait for 1.5.6. Playing this is quite worthless when we already know that only the next patch will have important fixes to armies.

I though that education system was to be released with this patch but... nope. :sad:

Fixing stuff is nice, great job! but new features should be added to let beta players test them and provide feedback otherwise the developement will take for ever.

Can anyone confirm children still don't appear in the world ?
And no children education I reckon.
Smithing pricing formula still op ?
I was playing last night and my daughter joined me with attribute and focus points to use as I wanted. This was a 1.5.4 game from the start.

It's hard to play anyway when half the companions are bugged.
Lmao there are still plenty of companions. I don't even think those extra ones are taking away from the normal amount. Don't be so disingenuous. I agree its an annoying bug that should have been fixed already but far from campaign ruining (also **** delaying the patch further just to fix this minor thing).

uBWbI.jpg
YkAbu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom