Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Question : do we can to continue with my 1.5.5 save or it's very perilous and it will be very unstable? I may not be able to test the new main quest no?
I think you can try an old save but as Blood Gryphon said, there will probably be many problems.For example i have a save that i keep using from 1.5 and it got pretty effed up.
Also, @Blood Gryphon are you still in vacation and replying on the forums or did you came back? Just genuine curiosity really^^

I think you can try an old save but as Blood Gryphon said, there will probably be many problems.For example i have a save that i keep using from 1.5 and it got pretty effed up.
Also, @Blood Gryphon are you still in vacation and replying on the forums or did you came back? Just genuine curiosity really^^
I was joking, EFT is the game Escape from Tarkov, its a looter/shooter based in Russia and also received an update today. I'm still here :smile:

we don't know TW plans, when it came to Warband, they just gave us a vanilla game the modders turned it into a great classic, at this point we don't know what route they will take but I hope they do expand the options where there are a ton of options to choose. I always bring up Civ 6, with game sped I can complete a quick game in about 3 hours, or set it so slow it takes me all day, I love things like that. So we just have to wait and see what their plans are, but if they don't give me the game I really want and are done updating it, i would hire a modder to build it how I want it, Sort of how I play Floris mod on Warband. It is the only mod I love
True and i wouldnt mind if they just added/implemented bare bones of some features bcs atleast that way there would/will be an official laying ground/prepared ground/groundwork from wich modders can build the house from without needing to strugle with using third party programs or waste so much time creating their own personal tools just so they can implement some features that arent in the game at all.Atleast if TW just gave a barebone skeleton of some of the features for modders it would be much less time consuming and less dificult bcs they would only/mostly need to focus on building from that skeleton without needing to build the skeleton themself (if that skeleton was properly made/implemented by TW).

I mean, in a sense, this is the entirety of the beginning of the game...

You have to learn about this mythical battle and talk to 10 leaders. Depending on how you play the game, this is not a simple feat. Also, what difficulty are you playing on because if you play on "realistic" almost nothing in the game is easy at all. I've played the game on "easy" and had a major kingdom, moments away from clearing the map before being "forced" into a new save with several updates. Now I play on "realistic," and it's a completely different vibe to the game. Everything is much more difficult than it was, and I'm actually having a bit more fun because I have to be exceedingly careful on the field and with my resources as a leader of even a small group of men.
Yes that is true BUT you from the start in Encyclopedia alredy get ALL of the faction leaders,their familes,all of the lesser clan memebers and families,you get to see all that from the start.The learning mythical quest is there simply for imersion,lore,getting you into a game BUT the problem is that you in Encyclopedia alredy have everything given to you instead of GRADUALY as you play learn stuff yourself throu various ways and then Encyclopedia should replicate that by giving you just the minmum and then as you learn more Encyclopedia of NPCs will update and will give you info about the specific notable NPCs.SAme whne you chose the path if you lay more of a nobleman rout teh Encyclopedia will stillbe limited BUT you will from the satrt instead of juts knowing King and its family you insated alos know about King,Kingdom vassals,mercenaries hired unlike if you satrt the game as a lowborn where you should know nothing exept like who is the Ruler of kingdom and its family memebers.

Also i usualy play on realistic and some of the things are still way easy to me and alos wanted several of the gamplays where people also played on realistic and said how the game is to easy considering they put it on realistic dificulty.

@Dejan
  • New Captain Mode Map: Ebereth Hillfort

Any idea why this map does not appear in the matchmaking rotation? Is this simply an error, or is this intentionally delayed for some reason? Several people have been non-stop asking me about this and sadly I don't have an answer for them despite my best efforts to find out.

@Dejan

Any idea why this map does not appear in the matchmaking rotation? Is this simply an error, or is this intentionally delayed for some reason? Several people have been non-stop asking me about this and sadly I don't have an answer for them despite my best efforts to find out.
The Ebereth Hillfort has just been put into the rotation. Please note that it's missing the loading screen and name (that will be added with the next hotfix) but you can play on it.

The Ebereth Hillfort has just been put into the rotation. Please note that it's missing the loading screen and name (that will be added with the next hotfix) but you can play on it.
Sweet! That's amazing to hear, thank you Dejan and Taleworlds team for adding this map to the rotation it looks very promising and very well designed, I look forward to playing on it with friends! Also thank you for your timely response, I appreciate the dedication you have for the community.

Back
Top Bottom