Banner Editor Bug in Singleplayer Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

HateFirm

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced this issue in singleplayer mode, during the campaign. Once you decide to create your own kingdom, the banner editor no longer allows you to change the color of your faction? I started with the Battanians and renounced my oath to create my own kingdom. But now that I am an independent kingdom, in the banner editor, it does not give me the option and I can only keep the original green color of the Battanians.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced this issue in singleplayer mode, during the campaign. Once you decide to create your own kingdom, the banner editor no longer allows you to change the color of your faction? I started with the Battanians and renounced my oath to create my own kingdom. But now that I am an independent kingdom, in the banner editor, it does not give me the option and I can only keep the original green color of the Battanians.
I had the same issue. There is only 1 solution for this, you have to Change your Color after you leave your current kingdom and before you start your own Kingdom. Actually you have to be a independent Clan in order to Change the Color. When its Changed you can start your own Kingdom. I know this should be fixed its not normal that you cant change the color once you have your own Kingdom. Grtz Vaan.

Back
Top Bottom