Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

@mexxico

I know you get hit up a lot, but will there ever be the option to force spear use? Kind of like fire at will, but in this case force polearm and spear units to use them. For example, I put my pikemen in a formation and they mostly have their pikes/polearms on their backs and use swords which is not what I want them to do. Recruits are much better spearmen then elite pikemen because they only have spears in their inventory and not all the other crap like throwing weapons and swords. A block of pikemen should be a viable tactic in this game which currently and sadly it is not because of this very issue.
Asking the wrong person, he works on the campaign map AI and simulation, AI in battles is someone else's jobs. They have said they are working on weapon swapping for AI tho, so it should get better at some point.

I am Sorry that it took this long, but we had to make substantial changes to ranged combat and therefore AI. Archer AI is pretty good now and patch is close to shipping. AI weapon swapping improvements are being worked on (future patch) and cav AI improvements are next.

Last edited:
Developments for fixing snowballing issue are finished and commited already, however they will not be at 1.5.5; they will be at 1.5.6. I am just testing and collecting data from latest version (after developments) currently to compare them with old results. Will give you all datas, tables, graphs and informations about changes tomorrow.
Looking forward to getting all the details!

What is going on here:smile:

Developments for fixing snowballing issue are finished and commited already, however they will not be at 1.5.5; they will be at 1.5.6. I am just testing and collecting data from latest version (after developments) currently to compare them with old results. Will give you all datas, tables, graphs and informations about changes tomorrow.

Also another campaign team member is working on rebellions, we are in coordination with him. Probably rebellions can be ready at 1.5.6 or 1.5.7

Sorry but I have no certain info about when 1.5.5 will be on beta, its tests started about 12 days ago.

Happy birthday @AnandaShanti

I recently made a suggestion of how Rebelions/Mutiny can play out i dont know if any dev saw it yet so i am putting it here and maybe give some of additional ideas to the internal idea tat is probably alredy to some degree planned.Sorry if i wasted time.

Rosemary's Baby - 4,5/5
As Above So Below - 0,5/5
The Omen - 3,5/5
Hereditary - 4,5/5
The Witch - 4/5
Evil Dead Remake - 0,5/5
Invisible Man - 0,5/5
The Descent - 1,5/5
In the Mouth of Madness -1,5/5
The Thing - 2/5
Wicker Man -4/5
Midsommar - 2/5

Me, seeing there is still no update.
765.jpg

another issue.
I set MC's younger sister as a governor of the town. She got some experience in Steward, after which i removed her from this position and set to lead a party instead. After one year as a party leader, she didn't get even a single point in steward after all that time. She started at 28 and one year later she still at 28. Her role in the party for all that time has been a Quartermaster.

another issue.
I set MC's younger sister as a governor of the town. She got some experience in Steward, after which i removed her from this position and set to lead a party instead. After one year as a party leader, she didn't get even a single point in steward after all that time. She started at 28 and one year later she still at 28. Her role in the party for all that time has been a Quartermaster. After changing her role to Surgeon, she began to gain levels in Steward skill.

You want to bug report that.

Back
Top Bottom