Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Has anyone noticed worse performance? I have a pretty mediocre laptop, but ever since 1.4.0 I could run the game on High with 3 ragdoll limit.
Now I have it down to Medium and still get really bad worldmap performance. I haven't tried big battles yet.

Thanks a lot! Nice work there. At least now we get all the perks :smile:

I recently played a new game in 1.4.3 and I need to know if dev will improve on those points:

• I always have the opportunity yo speak to AI but I always have nothing to ask to them. So empty dialogues are weird. Is the game keeping these dialogue options in case of I could ask something relevant to an AI somehow? Like blank choices?
  • Player leveling is way too long imo. I'm day 200+ and just reached lvl 60 in most of the perks.
  • Will it be possible to summerize the daily wage list? Like merging similar gains?
  • Leaving a kingdom is frustrating. Even if I left my fiefs to the faction, I lost around -20 with all the clans. -40 if I keep the fiefs and declare war. This is way too much.. I guess there is too much factors which reduce the reputation rather than the contrary. What are the ways to gain reputation with the lords?
  • Crossbows are still a pain to play with in therms of variety. Went from 1200 gold to 5k and 13k... and bolts are only available in 2 choices.
  • Kingdoms balance still need some work. Vlandia are murdering the Sturgians and Khuzait roll over everyone..
  • Dialogues to convince AI are very annoying. I must have load 30x a save to get married. Random Probability process in that sort of game is painfull and ruin the player experience.
  • Some quests are useless and way too risky. Like the Gang leader needs to sell some stolen goods. I even lost a lot of reputation with AI.
  • Will it be possible to barter fiefs and more with AI ?

Last edited:
Of course the big patch drops on the first day I start working lmao. I waited so long for a patch to jump back in the game, after not playing for months. Now there is a patch that makes me want to start a play through and I don't have time.:xf-cry:

Fixed a crash that occurred when involved kingdoms made peace during a simulation.

Hey! That's the crash I found. They told me it would be in the next patch. Feels good to see bugs you find get smashed.

Now if a locked item is removed from the inventory, it won't lose it's lock status when that item is added back to the inventory until the player removes the lock themselves.

FINALLY!!! It's been a mod forever. It's about time they actually implemented this. What took them so long?

• Added 31 combat-related primary and secondary throwing perk effects to the game. This should complete all throwing perks in the current design.
  • Added 25 campaign side Roguery perks.
  • Added 31 campaign side Tactics perks.
  • Added 40 campaign side Scouting perks.
  • Added 38 campaign side Steward perks.
  • Added 33 campaign side Trade perks.
  • Fixed the following riding combat perks:

DAYUM! These are the patches we want to see!

EDIT: Looks like EVERYONE is fat again. The default body weight is 200 lbs now... WUT?
EDIT 2: Looks like fat people are only on old saves? I copied and pastes my character template into a new game, and body size is normal again. But a lot of people do look old.

Last edited:
was placing troops before battle removed from tactics? dont see it anymore. Maybe plans to add it somewhere else in the future?

This patch is causing my screen to lock up briefly after each battle I fight. Same thing with entering and exiting towns. Never seen this before.

Last edited:
Hey can you find out what is up with the 300 skill trade perk, no skill perks go above 275 however there is trade perk at 300 yet it can be accessed or viewed, not sure if blocked by character or if because it shouldn't be there. Hopefully it is everything has a price or whoever worked that tree has really killed trading high end
I just prepared a fix for this and will be sending it to hotfix. Should be live today ?

There is a problem with scrolling down the battle summary after battle. I cannot scroll to the bottom. Another thing is why did You drop "One step ahead" perk it was my favourite :razz:

Everyone starts with 5 renown no matter their background in the same place on the map? That is incredibly bland. Also, tournaments are about the easiest I have ever played even in any Warband mod on challenging. Three hits and you win with each guy, you cannot tell the difference between fighter's skill levels with no Iron flesh rating. This game is getting worse in some areas; call me when the Javelin economy is fixed and the smith guy is back from his 8 month vacation. This is just tinkering with things, there's really no content in these updates. Why was the only tactical aspect of the game removed by getting rid of pre battle placement perk? The companions look like they have come from a dwarf village Nuclear power plant accident site. Oh well, next patch.....

Patch:

Old and fat the sequel.

Last edited:
Everyone starts with 5 renown no matter their background in the same place on the map? That is incredibly bland. Also, tournaments are about the easiest I have ever played even in any Warband mod on challenging. Three hits and you win with each guy, you cannot tell the difference between fighter's skill levels with no Iron flesh rating. This game is getting worse in some areas; call me when the Javelin economy is fixed and the smith guy is back from his 8 month vacation. This is just tinkering with things, there's really no content in these updates. Why was the only tactical aspect of the game removed by getting rid of pre battle placement perk?

Patch:

Old and fat the sequel.
also troops armor look so stupid now, fat - older. Some favorite troops now look stupid coz of their armor. I delete bannerlord and wait for it full release

Agents surround enemy agents and choose a position based on the weapon length of the enemy. If the enemy had a longer weapon like a spear, the surrounding agents moved a bit far from the enemy. Now they compare the enemy's weapon length with their weapon length and move closer if the enemy's weapon is longer.
This is very interesting. has anybody experienced this new behavior? I understand the meaning of the statement. but the statement is a bit contradictory. so they first surround the agent at a distance and when the surrounding action is completed, they then move in closer?

Alright, I am done. Banner knights now have a tier 1 green hood, A GREEN HOOD? This has to be a mistake, that looks dreadful. What in the hell are you all doing to this game? This is garbage. What is the point?

Last edited:
Maybe it is time to return to the game and give it a chance to feel improved relative to pre-summer when I last tried. Are culture bonuses implemented? The ones you choose at character creation.

Maybe it is time to return to the game and give it a chance to feel improved relative to pre-summer when I last tried. Are culture bonuses implemented? The ones you choose at character creation.
Yes, those have been implemented since I started playing (around 1.4.1).

Back
Top Bottom