Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you should change things like "new villages added" or "new castle scenes added" or "village a-b-c" ect and say "Charas city scene and interior are finished" or "Southern Empire Villages Cairo-Canoros-Cornea scenes are finished" or something like that.
Forwarded to the developers. Thanks for your input!

Marriage system itself is pretty dull and tbh stupid compared to Warband. It must be redone and return to Warband system.

I agree that the current system is dull, but warband ones wasn't specially good... I think that with a bit effort a better system can be build, also another think that doesn't like me is having 0 reltationship with my wife and no way to improve it, and yes... I am romantic guy, I love killing enemies with my wife together, like a good couple.

I agree that the current system is dull, but warband ones wasn't specially good... I think that with a bit effort a better system can be build, also another think that doesn't like me is having 0 reltationship with my wife and no way to improve it, and yes... I am romantic guy, I love killing enemies with my wife together, like a good couple.

@a_ver_est You can improve your relationship with wife - go to a lord's hall in a city you own, find your wife with ALT, go talk to her, one of the options is something like "I have an offer" (or whatever lets you barter with her) then you enter the barter screen, you can give her gifts. This will raise her relationship with you.

Has anyone noticed worse performance? I have a pretty mediocre laptop, but ever since 1.4.0 I could run the game on High with 3 ragdoll limit.
Now I have it down to Medium and still get really bad worldmap performance. I haven't tried big battles yet.

In e1.5.4 I'm noticing much better performance in battles, especially during sieges. I started on e1.5.1 so that's all I have to compare with.

2. The quest difficulty increase over time (clan level?) makes it so that eventually companions can't handle tasks anymore, because you can't level them enough to meet the requirements.
Yeah, this is an annoying problem. I think the requirements for Train Troops quest at Clan Tier 5 is something like 150 Leadership & Tactics, plus 150 in a melee skill. There's no way companions are leveling fast enough to keep up with requirements like that. Its frustrating because its in the late game when you don't have time to do these quests personally, but there's nobody else who can do them for you.

Yeah, this is an annoying problem. I think the requirements for Train Troops quest at Clan Tier 5 is something like 150 Leadership & Tactics, plus 150 in a melee skill. There's no way companions are leveling fast enough to keep up with requirements like that. Its frustrating because its in the late game when you don't have time to do these quests personally, but there's nobody else who can do them for you.

Agree with this.

This game is pretty damn fun the first days but once you reach late game, Bannerlord less appealing and empty.

It is like if most of the current features are designed to early/mid game while late game is all about endless battles.

Making late game funnier is crucial for some features like aging/kids and all the effort that TW has invested on it will be worth. Currently aging is almost non-existent in my campaigns because I get bored and start a new one even before my son being 5 years old.

Agree with this.

This game is pretty damn fun the first days but once you reach late game, Bannerlord less appealing and empty.

It is like if most of the current features are designed to early/mid game while late game is all about endless battles.

Making late game funnier is crucial for some features like aging and kids will be worthy.
I think they plan on adding rebellions in the future which should help some

Agree with this.

Making late game funnier is crucial for some features like aging/kids and all the effort that TW has invested on it will be worth. Currently aging is almost non-existent in my campaigns because I get bored and start a new one even before my son being 5 years old.
Yep, same goes for me. I stopped playing past clan T4. Defecting lords and broken sieges make late game even less appealing. Right now I can´t find a good reason to keep playing once I reached that point. Would love to, but just painting the map is simply not enough for me.

Yep, same goes for me. I stopped playing past clan T4. Defecting lords and broken sieges make late game even less appealing. Right now I can´t find a good reason to keep playing once I reached that point. Would love to, but just painting the map is simply not enough for me.

The Game needs more variety in Castle Management, maybe more things to build and upgrade so it feels more natural.

More NPC interaction as a Lord for example little Problems needs to be handled like ppl come to your castle from close Villages and need help with intruders or they want your permission to get married.

Living Castles and Towns

Do Feasts in your caslte where you can invite other Lords

More interactive tournaments like 1 v 1 in Full Armor, Lancing 1 v 1 with horses, arrow shooting Tournaments

There should be advisors in your castle which tell you interesting stuff or the opportunity to start intrigues

The Game needs more variety in Castle Management, maybe more things to build and upgrade so it feels more natural.

More NPC interaction as a Lord for example little Problems needs to be handled like ppl come to your castle from close Villages and need help with intruders or they want your permission to get married.

Living Castles and Towns

Do Feasts in your caslte where you can invite other Lords

More interactive tournaments like 1 v 1 in Full Armor, Lancing 1 v 1 with horses, arrow shooting Tournaments

There should be advisors in your castle which tell you interesting stuff or the opportunity to start intrigues
No and yes. More Castle Management just makes the game less accessable and once you figured out how to do it, you do it in automatic.
Tournaments on the other hand, thats something i could get behind. Like Lords only. As late game big event once in a while. And no blunt weapons, so fights take longer and are more engaging.

@a_ver_est You can improve your relationship with wife - go to a lord's hall in a city you own, find your wife with ALT, go talk to her, one of the options is something like "I have an offer" (or whatever lets you barter with her) then you enter the barter screen, you can give her gifts. This will raise her relationship with you.

thks for the trick!!

This is horrific. This is either a bug, or I am done. I guess I never noticed, kept me from losing my cool earlier. Still the update has made many units look abysmal. Why would you wear a green hood, when there are better options?

D18D0D1299E066FFEE850B1E9ABA3E4EDA6EA109
Just amend the spnpccharacter file , I gave up on Taleworlds unit outfitting yonks ago..

All my saves went bonkers.... Doesn't matter how far back(saves and auto saves) i go the game is bugged so that i can no longer go into towns or interact/attack/join army etc.

No Mods and no clue what caused it. The fact that all my saves were affected is pretty crazy. Happened a little after day 87

Also, wtf is with exiting the game doesn't stop steam bootloader. I have to go into the task manager to end it. You have fixed this before but it has come back this patch.

Validating did nothing but dying did.

AFTER DEATH IT WAS FIXED.

Last edited:
Does anyone still have this crazy lords humiliating anyone in tournaments? I remember fights with Tharos , the guy run like a horse , fought like a champion . Now I can't remember anything like that. AI difficulty set on challenging but it's too easy to defeat anyone 1 on 1 no matter lord or peasant. They barely block my swings. Or may be AI difficulty option doesn't work at all ...

Does anyone still have this crazy lords humiliating anyone in tournaments? I remember fights with Tharos , the guy run like a horse , fought like a champion . Now I can't remember anything like that. AI difficulty set on challenging but it's too easy to defeat anyone 1 on 1 no matter lord or peasant. They barely block my swings. Or may be AI difficulty option doesn't work at all ...

The move to negation of armor values has ruined it, I never lose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom