Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Death camera has not worked for me in weeks. 1.5.1 -1.5.2. Is this still not patched in the next hotfix update? I reported it two weeks ago.

Last edited:
You was right 1 hotfix no patch.
It´s not hard to understand the pattern. We´ll get the next patch Thursday around 6-7 pm (CEST).

It´s 70/30 that this might be 1.5.3. Maybe a small update (hotfix) on Monday too (10/90).

The more important question is: What will we get? What stuff will they change?

Last edited:
Yes I am just too much of an optimist. I must stop it straight away.
Balance optimism with understanding my friend. This is the way.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Does enable death work, as i ive heard it does now but im vyet to have a companion die or any lords in battles die in a save thats many hours long. I didnt have it enabled at the start and i use it a few mods, could it be that?

Does enable death work, as i ive heard it does now but im vyet to have a companion die or any lords in battles die in a save thats many hours long. I didnt have it enabled at the start and i use it a few mods, could it be that?

It does work but they toned it down a little because when they first enabled it it was kinda nuts killing everyone off.

It does work but they toned it down a little because when they first enabled it it was kinda nuts killing everyone off.
Ah okay, its just ive been playing for nearly 7 hours on this save with it on and so far no one had died from battle at all, and there have been a lot of massive battles, which is disappointing. Im on 1.5.2 beta.

Edit: im 100 days in actually since enabling death so im really suprised no one has died, does this sound like its bugged?

Last edited:
Beta Hotfix (e1.5.2 - 25/09/20)
  • Fixed a problem with animation sampling.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the player to get captured, lose all troops and companions despite a successful battle.
  • Both player and the bandit camp boss were forced to start the duel or battle without a wielded weapon. Now the boss wields the weapon when the dialogue is over and the player holds his weapon in his hands if he had already had one.
  • Removed the dismounting feature from spear blade parts. Dismounting can now only be applied with spear guard pieces.
  • Various problems with companion and lord deaths were resolved. (Parties that lost their party leader in special circumstances should not become stuck. Clan party creation & clan role assignment should not be locked if a companion party leader dies. A number of crashes were handled.) This fix does not resolve the issue in already broken save games.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the player failed at romance bartering.
  • Minor improvement in autosave timings.

Beta Hotfix (e1.5.2 - 25/09/20)
  • Fixed a problem with animation sampling.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the player to get captured, lose all troops and companions despite a successful battle.
  • Both player and the bandit camp boss were forced to start the duel or battle without a wielded weapon. Now the boss wields the weapon when the dialogue is over and the player holds his weapon in his hands if he had already had one.
  • Removed the dismounting feature from spear blade parts. Dismounting can now only be applied with spear guard pieces.
  • Various problems with companion and lord deaths were resolved. (Parties that lost their party leader in special circumstances should not become stuck. Clan party creation & clan role assignment should not be locked if a companion party leader dies. A number of crashes were handled.) This fix does not resolve the issue in already broken save games.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the player failed at romance bartering.
  • Minor improvement in autosave timings.
Thank you

Mount & Blade - Fixlord.

So this will be the last update for this week. I hope we get any news next week. Please don't be this quite about the development TW.

Back
Top Bottom