Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Me neither bro i was like so scared but it seem like i got hella lucky not even on beta branches did i ever get a crash so that hella lucky
I've got one crash so far since initial release and it was tied to mods not being updated yet to the version i was using (entirely my fault then) and a stuttering bug in sieges that got quickly resolved in a previous patch.

Beyond that i'm just enjoying the game and waiting for more content/systems to be implemented.

I've got one crash so far since initial release and it was tied to mods not being updated yet to the version i was using (entirely my fault then) and a stuttering bug in sieges that got quickly resolved in a previous patch.

Beyond that i'm just enjoying the game and waiting for more content/systems to be implemented.
I play without mod usually which is why i got no crashes and i was very careful

You've only played 2 hours then or you're an alt account for a dev because thats bs. I don't cry over crashes in EA but I don't lie like you are either

LOL, right. There's no way. Battania castle scenes are super slide shows.

I can almost swear that caravans do not make enough income to cover their cost

and

I can almost swear that more caravans you have less money they make, regardless of their capital city.

But I can't prove them.

They don't release big updates on Fridays is what I understood from their earlier posts. You should check Wednesday or Thursday if want to use the forums to stay informed on big patch notes.

I've decided EA is no longer for me after Bannerlords. The process isn't fun and it's a lot of hoping and waiting around.

I know, but if an update releases on a wednesday ir thursday, I could see it on fryday, you know what I mean?

My problem with this EA is that they don´t involve the community. They do what they think is right. So it´s more like a paid beta. I mean, one of their devs even said they don´t "want" input from us.

They have their vision and just stick to it, no matter what we say about it.

My problem with this EA is that they don´t involve the community. They do what they think is right. So it´s more like a paid beta. I mean, one of their devs even said they don´t "want" input from us.

Where did they say that?

Where did they say that?

If I am to give a more general reply since they are more or less about the game balance, it is an extremely demanding task to balance out a game with so many different aspects into it. We do not want the community to do the testing for us that is why we are working so hard to find and examine each outcome of every small touch and change that we can possibly do. At the same time, we are keeping a close eye on player feedback as well. Hopefully the outcome will be able the please as many players as possible :smile:

I know, you´ll read it the other way than I do :wink:

We appreciate all the feedback and suggestions provided by the community and take them into account and I would encourage everyone to continue doing just that. Many changes have already happened based on community feedback and many suggestions have been put into the game with more to come. The developers are reading and are made aware of your feedback. You have to understand that not everything can be achieved overnight though and that some suggestions simply aren't feasible due to numerous reasons.

You've only played 2 hours then or you're an alt account for a dev because thats bs. I don't cry over crashes in EA but I don't lie like you are either
Oh right if i personally am not experiencing what you are i must be lying, it's not as if different people with different PCs could have different experiences lol

I had a few problems like i said before but they were quickly resolved (thankfully), now i'm just waiting for more content and for the devs to develop more the content already in-game while i haply play what's in there already :grin:

We appreciate all the feedback and suggestions provided by the community and take them into account and I would encourage everyone to continue doing just that. Many changes have already happened based on community feedback and many suggestions have been put into the game with more to come. The developers are reading and are made aware of your feedback. You have to understand that not everything can be achieved overnight though and that some suggestions simply aren't feasible due to numerous reasons.
Ok, may I ask then, why don´t you focus on the stuff that is reported on a daily base here? Like perks, AI, smithing abuse and whatever? :wink:

You add new stuff before fixing the old stuff. But your "systems" needs to work together, that doesn´t make sense for me. You change Y and it impacts X, but X is not even completed. Then you add Z which impacts Y but Y still has issues.

Focus on one thing maybe? Also I still don´t think that you involve us in the development progess, you listen too feedback AFTER you changed stuff. You don´t say: "Hey, we want to change X what do you think?" That´s what I meant.

Mexxico does this, and it improved the AI...

Siege ladders are still broken since release as one example. It has an major impact on gameplay. This should be one of the main priorites, like getting the perks fixed.

Last edited:
Beta Hotfix (e1.5.2 - 25/09/20)
  • Fixed a problem with animation sampling.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the player to get captured, lose all troops and companions despite a successful battle.
  • Both player and the bandit camp boss were forced to start the duel or battle without a wielded weapon. Now the boss wields the weapon when the dialogue is over and the player holds his weapon in his hands if he had already had one.
  • Removed the dismounting feature from spear blade parts. Dismounting can now only be applied with spear guard pieces.
  • Various problems with companion and lord deaths were resolved. (Parties that lost their party leader in special circumstances should not become stuck. Clan party creation & clan role assignment should not be locked if a companion party leader dies. A number of crashes were handled.) This fix does not resolve the issue in already broken save games.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the player failed at romance bartering.
  • Minor improvement in autosave timings.
I can besiege Chaikand now! Good work!

Board games are good way to improve relations with your family, I always play with brother. But my wife doesn't want to play all the time , also she hates me, I think . Relations -2. Did someone else have such moody wife who doesn't want to play board games?

Board games are good way to improve relations with your family, I always play with brother. But my wife doesn't want to play all the time , also she hates me, I think . Relations -2. Did someone else have such moody wife who doesn't want to play board games?
Bro i absolutely ****ing love the board games why are they like actually a lot of fun

Last edited:
You know... since this is only one way to increase relationships with family members. .
Actually **** my brother he is a piece of **** in the game like bro what the **** you doing to the point where i send him in a special group naked with death enabled but he never ****ing dies

Back
Top Bottom