Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

that means they did something to security in 1.5 since they spawned all the time in 1.4
It could be a side effect of them fixing the garrison starvation problems. If the garrisons are staying big, then security's probably higher all over, so fewer deserter quests. Its a shame. That's probably the best quest of all in terms of being quick, fun and rewarding

Not a bug , but when my sister got 18 y.o. and I went to get her in my party she said that never seen me before , her own brother... Ungrateful little brat. Family dialogues need fixing ?
Well, had you even seen her before?

Beta Hotfix 22/09/20
  • Fixed a crash that happened when the main hero tried to marry someone that was in the same AI-led army.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when giving an order to a formation that was created with the F7 Transfer feature.
  • Fixed an issue related to the entry request when the player waited for some time in a castle settlement.
  • Fixed the issue for save games that have dead quest givers.
  • Fixed a bug that caused new notables to not spawn in some situations.
  • Fixed a bug that made the wrong menu appear if the player selected an aggressive action in a conversation with an army member.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the nameplate of the main party to not appear when starting a new campaign.
That's good stuff but I still can't siege Chaikand without a CTD
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...roblem-persists-long-term-in-campaign.431571/
Mongchump is cheating again!

lol, did you went to the store as soon as she was born?
Caught me off guard.

Though, another one : while playing board game , AI glitched and was never ending his turn. Esc menu didnt work. Alt + f4 . As result - my current save and all 3 auto saves crash when I try to load'em. Previous save works but it is hours of playing before .

Not a bug , but when my sister got 18 y.o. and I went to get her in my party she said that never seen me before , her own brother... Ungrateful little brat. Family dialogues need fixing ?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Can you check the save files pathway? Is it different than the below example?
"C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
I noticed it when I went to check the patch, but I'm at work currently and will be until about 6ish hours from this post.
I'll check the pathways when I get home.
It's either a freak occurrence or the pathway, as you suggest, somehow got disconnected?

The culprit can be a number of things. Steam cloud might be desynced somehow. Third party apps might be interfering with the read/write rights of your profile. Anti-virus software and Microsoft OneDrive can sometimes create problems.
But we don't delete save files.

The culprit can be a number of things. Steam cloud might be desynced somehow. Third party apps might be interfering with the read/write rights of your profile. Anti-virus software and Microsoft OneDrive can sometimes create problems.
But we don't delete save files.
Noted. I don't use any mods, if it's revalent. And I try to save all date to a hard drive, when possible and use cloud or something else as extra backup.
I also have a history of finding and getting bugs that shouldn't even exist.
I somehow had my computer lock itself in a 'dead state from bannerlord somehow.
I assume bannerlord as I just started my computer and booted up only bannerlord.

Edit: Grammer and more info.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I dont like to post bugs here, but given that it is related to this, I can confirm that in my 1.5.2 savegame, I had to introduce myself to my sister when I recruited her

That's unfortunate. :sad:
It must be very easy to reproduce and I think it always happens because I had it too. Just save your brothers and sisters, wait for her to become 18 and go talk to her and she will say this:
d1k8l3c3nke51.jpg
I think it is not a bug but lack of dialogue line for siblings.

Thank you guys with helping reproducing this issue . I can't share my save because this
Though, another one : while playing board game , AI glitched and was never ending his turn. Esc menu didnt work. Alt + f4 . As result - my current save and all 3 auto saves crash when I try to load'em. Previous save works but it is hours of playing before
And this is most frustrating thing happened with me in this game .

Back
Top Bottom