Resolved First post-battle where youngest brother engaged alone gets you "thanks for help stranger" dialog

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Blood Gryphon

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: My youngest brother got into a battle and I showed up late and joined in. After winning it gave me the "Thanks for your help, stranger. We haven't met properly yet, have we? What is your name?" dialog, but it is your brother.

Reproduce: Help youngest brother out in a battle and win. Dialog afterwords will be the below image.

mkW6y.jpg

Any time you meet your siblings, Nathanos, Alea, or...the other...for the first time they act like they don't know you. I assumed this would be changed down the road and pretty much just attributed it to 'Hey! Its been a long time since we net. I hardly recognized you!".

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Wearing a full helmet? He might have not recognized you. But besides that, a ready fix is to add a dialog line:

"It is me - [player's name]! What a damn fool you are! Saved your ass again. Don't thank me. What a moron."

Any older and caring brother would say something like this...more or less :wink:

Back
Top Bottom