Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it intended that the city guards do not have the colors of their lords?

475gQg3.png
I noticed that as well for several patches now, we should make a bug report on the Support page if there isn't one already!

Please make governors appear within the town/castle they are governing. Companions set to administer a town/castle do not appear in the castle/palace of that location when they should. Only family members seem to appear.
Even family members disappear at times. Not tried in 1.5.1, but in 1.5.0 if you wanted to recruit the governor back into your party and they'd disappeared, I think I had to go to city management, set governor to 'none', then set them as governor again, then go to Keep and they'd reappear to be available to recruit - but only while I was still 'in' the town (would disappear again if I left and returned).

I am curious why the healing rate seems to change almost every main beta branch. I has changed 3 times already, can we not lock it down to one setting. Now it is almost 3 days rest to get full life even with a 100 skill healer, I think a surgeon skill rate should make a very noticeable difference and right now it doesn't do much, but curious to and Dev, why is he healing rate changing so many times

Someone else reported that after a bandit faction noble died of old age, the faction disappeared -- a known sea raider hideout became a desert bandit hideout.

Has anyone noticed this happening in their game?

I am curious why the healing rate seems to change almost every main beta branch. I has changed 3 times already, can we not lock it down to one setting. Now it is almost 3 days rest to get full life even with a 100 skill healer, I think a surgeon skill rate should make a very noticeable difference and right now it doesn't do much, but curious to and Dev, why is he healing rate changing so many times

This seems to happen with a lot of settings, I am not sure what is going on there?

This seems to happen with a lot of settings, I am not sure what is going on there?
I've noticed it as well. It think it is just the same bug from 1.4.3 rearing it's head again in 1.5.1 for some reason. It is almost exactly like how it was in that version before they patched it in a hotfix.

A
while back post the 1.43 fix they stated that healing rate is intended to be hit points healed daily. So the 15 for resting in a settlement still takes days to heal. I’m OK with that... if the surgeon healing rate gets massively adjusted as well.

As it stands, a healer will heal you for a percentage of a hp in an entire day.

Edit: Duh’s Comment on healing rate as of 1.43
@Duh_TaleWorlds do you know if healing has changed or intended to have changed since your last post on healing?
Thank you :smile:

I downloaded 1.51 and it runs smoothly!!! Seems like better than ever before ???. I didn't have much time to test but it seems that healing is much slower, especially if your surgeon is also injured. Thanks TW for all the good work and devotion...

Please check the code from the Form Fitting Armor perk from Athletics. It seems that the 30% reduction enables some kind of speed running. I am faster with about 50 Athletics as a Battanian Wildling with 130 Athletics (current armor and weapon weight is 20).

Last edited:
Someone else reported that after a bandit faction noble died of old age, the faction disappeared -- a known sea raider hideout became a desert bandit hideout.

I had the Steppe Bandit noble die a while ago in my play through and there are still Steppe Bandit hideouts popping up in Khuzait lands.

I've seen bandit hideouts changing oddly (e.g. north west coastline changes to steppe or desert bandits), but I don't think it was always because a bandit faction leader had died.

First and main question: Do they work? -_-
I haven't found any yet that aren't working, or had anyone mention in my perks list that they have either. The 6 throwing perks are confirmed to work. They are all at skill lvl 150 -225.

However, I want to clarify it is the campaign effects. So it is actually 5 perks. One is fully implemented, and the other 4 are still missing the combat effect. I think we will start seeing them work on the ranged combat perks in the coming patches, if the trend continues, as they have tended to finish the partially finished trees before moving on.

Last edited:
Wanderers are still showing up as being last scene in castles.1.5.1 no mods.
I know this is annoying and hope it gets changed soon, but I do have a workaround. Go near a town where you haven't been in the tavern (or possibly town?) and save your game. Go in and the tavern wanderer's should be random. Re-load and there should be a different one. If you do this near where the encyclopedia says the wanderer is, it seems more likely that wanderer will show up. Yes it's save-scumming and it sucks and might not work always, but it works enough anyways. It's better then them being in that castle forever :razz:

Back
Top Bottom