Annual Off-Topic TW Awards Ceremony 2016! Main thread. READ THE ****ING OP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Epicrules said:
4) Instead of the aforementioned talking out of one's ass, confusing people with other people, and just generally making guesses, there's such a thing as a private message where such topics can be discussed safely without a resulting ****storm where everybody has to throw in their two cents.

You kind of do that thing where you're purposefully cryptic then get upset and condescending when people misunderstand what you're saying and "talk out of their ass," in what is often genuine and non-malicious conversation. And no one outed you, you've made it clear in passing conversation. I sincerely mean no offense by any of this.

a few ninjas

Not that it should be being discussed here, nor needs to be discussed at all, but out of curiosity exactly which thread would be more relevant? :lol:

What be on yer noggin or insignificant questions, because that is just what this discussion is, insignificant.

Nowhere, actually. Which was the point of #4, and also #3. This isn't a thing that needs to be discussed, and if it for some godforsaken reason is, it should be done through PM.

EDIT: I'm going to go hang out with some friends. If any of you have ACTUAL questions or things you'd like to talk about in this regard, PM me and I'll respond when I get home. This has gone far enough.

Sorry, it was a mere misunderstanding - that's all. But eh...
Antonis said:
Orchid missed a lot. Epicrules, GERRY1, Ringwraith2.
1 I have no clue whatsoever who GERRY is. Doesn't ring a bell in the slightest.
2 I hardly dare ask it, but Ringwraith's no bloke either?

Ringwraith's a bloke alright, he just had a giant meltdown over a discussion about the car physics in GTA5, revealed himself to be dupe of, not one but, two banned users and ragequit the forum.

Austupaio said:
Ringwraith's a bloke alright, he just had a giant meltdown over a discussion about the car physics in GTA5, revealed himself to be dupe of, not one but, two banned users and ragequit the forum.
I raucously laughed out loud. Ah man, that is so typically Whingewraith - although I vowed never to call him like that again. The violent discussion about something so trivial is typical I might add, not the creation of dupes.  Rather surprised about the latter. Poor Ringwraith. He was a nice chap when he wasn't arguing about the fonts used in the credits.

Well, that depends on him now don't it.

Antonis said:
And sorry, Teo for the off-topicness.
Meh. This thread isn't too strict about going off topic. As long as people try to keep it here instead of the nommies thread I'm a happy bunny.

Back
Top Bottom