i up this thread for to try rekindle the forum's hope i hope all this stuff and more will be in game late or soon
And now we have a pathetic "+20% village production" policies with absolutely faceless factions and rulers...
- WOMEN CAN JOIN THE SENATE (YES for Rhagaea, NO for Lucon, YES for Gario)
- SOLDIERS SHOULD BE PROVIDED PENSION BY THE STATE (NO for Rhagaea, NO for Lucon, YES for Gario)
- FOREIGNERS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BECOME CITIZENS (YES for Rhagaea, NO for Lucon, NO for Gario)
- SLAVES SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUY THEIR FREEDOM (NO for Rhagaea, NO for Lucon, YES for Gario)
- SENATE SHOULD NOMINATE THE EMPEROR (NO for Rhagaea, YES for Lucon, NO for Gario)
- The same file also sorts the other kings into various categories: Centralizer, legalist, upstart
- Sturgians - Raganvad is centralizer
- Battanians - Caladog is upstart
- Aserai - Unqid is legalist
- Vlandians - Derthert is legalist
- Khuzaits - Khan is centralizer
Now they declaring wars because "We want a war" and you cannot stop it unless you're a ruler with thousands of influence points....
- Provide a casus belli, or support a lord in a war council
- Support someone to end a war
Now you only have a tiny little chance to infiltrate the town, and, if you are caught, there is no chance to run away. Great.In the same file there are references to sneaking into towns like you can now... WITH A GRAPPLING HOOK
Yet, now they're just another NPC party running around the map. But, hey, they have a story in encyclopedia, guess, that makes them so very special (no).Alongside the quests referenced in the 'Quests' section, it seems likely that at some point (possibly recently), minor factions had a much more interesting role in the game.
IMO they should have dumbed the game down even more. They tried to do too much and ended up with unfinished or shallow content.Wonder at what point did the devs decide to dumb the game down to an arcade poin'n'click simulator with the same endless battles? It is nowhere near to the version it could've been!