Users who are viewing this thread

what about new update of this mod sir?
Soon™ :smile:

CHINA NUMBER 1
Yep this is true. modbed's version is the first one ??

Is it normal that I get better perfomance here with a 350vs350 than in captain mode? Same settings
Well.. This depends on your performance metrics. Because in captain mode, game is also trying to handle other people's locations over network - which doesn't work like LOD system in singleplayer ( most of the time )

Although I hate double posts, I have an small update. In Discord @Younes123 asked a question and since I was playing with fire already, I wanted to give a shot. Here is the results,
-Ibb3.jpg

And once you feel the heat, you are really feeling the heat
D2gO-.jpg
Those are real burning people by the way, not scene props.

Drawbacks:
This is fuc.. ehm.. killing performance
Burned agents have no idea how to burn properly. Meaning that, they are burning, dying, but standing still. Without colliders.
Because of the nature of f lames in the game, it's not as visible as this one. You or I can always play around with PostFX rules to give same effect to each map though.

I'm getting fps drops near the end of big battles, what I think is happening is that it is related to the morale system, the ''low morale'' troops don't flee from battle, they just drop their weapons and stand there, maybe the AI doesen't know where to flee to, what I think happens next is that the ''winning troops'' get confused on where to aggro and the game starts lagging

go to 0:30 and keep an eye on the fps, as my troops start being overhelmed and surrendering the fps drops significantly, anyone else with this problem?

I dont get those drops on captain btw

I'm getting fps drops near the end of big battles, what I think is happening is that it is related to the morale system, the ''low morale'' troops don't flee from battle, they just drop their weapons and stand there, maybe the AI doesen't know where to flee to, what I think happens next is that the ''winning troops'' get confused on where to aggro and the game starts lagging

go to 0:30 and keep an eye on the fps, as my troops start being overhelmed and surrendering the fps drops significantly, anyone else with this problem?

I dont get those drops on captain btw

The same for me, start at 60/90fps (depend of the map and number of troups) and finish sometime at 5fps ! it's getting unplayable pretty fast.

It was a really good Q&A there. Would be a dream if that was happening more often.
Where can I find that Q&A? I'm totally interested in that one.

Also few questions:
1. Is there something like "can crush through block" weapon property in Bannerlord?
2. I made a custom weapon. Is it possible to edit a cleave parameter? To make weapon go through more people before it stops? Sharpness doesn't work.I didn't manage to find that one.
3. How can I edit character height? When I tried to add a "height" parameter to a character, it became a child...
unknown.png

Although I hate double posts, I have an small update. In Discord @Younes123 asked a question and since I was playing with fire already, I wanted to give a shot. Here is the results,
-Ibb3.jpg

And once you feel the heat, you are really feeling the heat
D2gO-.jpg
Those are real burning people by the way, not scene props.

Drawbacks:
This is fuc.. ehm.. killing performance
Burned agents have no idea how to burn properly. Meaning that, they are burning, dying, but standing still. Without colliders.
Because of the nature of f lames in the game, it's not as visible as this one. You or I can always play around with PostFX rules to give same effect to each map though.
Oh man, looks great! (y)

Back
Top Bottom