SP Native Advanced Custom Battle

Bloc

Duke
WB
Best answers
For your Information
If you updated the game, you won't be able to launch mod or game because buggysoft changed something.
Please delete the mod folder in Modules folder. Then you will be able to play the game.
I will try to find a way to resolve it, but if other solutions/mods work, please let me know so that I won't waste more time on this.

STARik

Sergeant Knight
WBVC
Best answers
Whoever has "Failed to start Steam API" error - fix is to set ManagedStarter.exe in same folder in properties to run as administrator.

Sylvester015

Recruit
Best answers
enhanced battle test is working on the lastest version of beta. Why your mod isn't? Will you publish an update?

Bloc

Duke
WB
Best answers
enhanced battle test is working on the lastest version of beta. Why your mod isn't? Will you publish an update?
Because I didn't spend any time on this after that game update. I won't release a new update - especially while EA will arrive in 6 days.
If you still want to test some units, feel free to check Enhanced Battle Test as you mentioned already. It's working and it's pretty good as well.

Dmitrii

Recruit
Best answers
Because I didn't spend any time on this after that game update. I won't release a new update - especially while EA will arrive in 6 days.
If you still want to test some units, feel free to check Enhanced Battle Test as you mentioned already. It's working and it's pretty good as well.
Enhanced Battle Test don't work too.

steffenbk1

Recruit
Best answers
@Bloc

How did you make the feature to be able to switch to bots after you've died? i tried to look in the native files and your files for where you call the action to do so, but i can't find it. I think that aspect was very fun that you could control a bot after you die and im trying to get it into the singleplayer mode.

Last edited:

Bloc

Duke
WB
Best answers
Set Mission.MainAgent to null and assign Agent.ControllerType.Player to bot and keep id/object which bot you assigned as a reference if you don't want to iter through alive soldiers when you want to change it back.

steffenbk1

Recruit
Best answers
Set Mission.MainAgent to null and assign Agent.ControllerType.Player to bot and keep id/object which bot you assigned as a reference if you don't want to iter through alive soldiers when you want to change it back.
Which file do i change this in?