About the new animations for female characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

big t.tty anime gamer goth girl sexy hot walking bouncing breasts

139166783-1646749967.jpg

No, it has become caricature feminine. Which is not cool. It's patronising.

I've supported the devs over the years to the point that I've been a running joke around here. I've always thought of the game as progressive in that it allows women characters in a medieval setting to both fight and lead. Which was uncommon in any medieval setting.

But these animations are the first real thing that has dented my confidence in the game. I suspect that those whom are OK with the animations are likely unfamiliar with how most women walk, because it is at once over sexualised, and exaggerated - which is more representative of a trans stage show. Which is fine, if the animations were applied to male characters when wearing dresses. But not to a female character wearing 15 or 20 kgs of armour.

Not really - and please stop about "The Patriarchy" -Instagram level thots or whatever are not mind controlled by male dominated media. They themselves seek it. Come to my gym sometime - its pretty funny as the guys there barely take any notice of these girls wearing skimpier and skimpier outfits and yes they exaggerate their sexuality with how they move and walk. They choose to -they want attention. Thats been going on since time ad infintum. Guys walk with exaggerated swag in many video games and movies , females do their version as well.

If this this the one THING that dents your confidence in this game then you sure got a different standard to what they expected from the game from the general norm here

I made a actual comparison video:

As you can see running and walking are both changed with and without weapons. The new ones have no energy behind them. These are not animations for warriors. They don't look like this person is going into a fight. They look like a caricature of a lady that picked up a sword to look cool.

I don't know, looks pretty good to me. Male and female body are different. Honestly the difference is very subtle anyway, I would not be able to tell without looking at your side-by-side video.

I made a actual comparison video:

As you can see running and walking are both changed with and without weapons. The new ones have no energy behind them. These are not animations for warriors. They don't look like this person is going into a fight. They look like a caricature of a lady that picked up a sword to look cool.

Have you ever seen a woman walk in real life? Because that should make you see the problem.

Woman walking in real life.

The running one looks goofy, she looks lost/panicking :grin:

It'd be nice if they could improve on these animations to make them a tad less caricatural.

At least they gave it a shot, if they can improve on them, then props to them, it's a nice detail.

It is much more difficult to walk in a feminine manner while you're wearing body armor or heavy/loose clothing. You have to do it purposefully and exaggerate the motions. That's why it looks weird in Bannerlord; most of the time, a female character is wearing body armor or at least clothing that isn't form-fitting.

Dude.
The head tilt while equipped with 1 handed is garbage.
See for yourselves,compare running with throwing and 1h,strife left to have tbe left guard up.

Alongside this issue the animations are stiff,their spines and backs barrely move,their 1h hands are curved wrong.
The 1h while running reminds me of WoW animations from Vanilla.
I'll take a screenshot to show you.

The smart thing to do would be for both to be optionable, or dependent on your character's build/playstyle; wish those resources were focused on more important matters to add 'QoL'. I find the weapon swings to be loads more controversial than this - but understand it's there to differentiate the <>^v animations for gameplay.

No. No, no to all the people that don't see anything wrong with this. I understand half of your life you've spent it slurping it up to 3D models in videogames so much that having any real connection with an actual human being is beyond your expectations, but if you truly believe a woman in the middle ages wearing armour and fighting with swords and maces would ****ing walk like she's doing a Passarella for Gucci in 2004 (because that walking is so ****ing lame jesus Christ) then you're completely disconnected from reality and there is no hope for you.

This is absolute cringe, this is what a chronic mas****bator would make in "Lovers Lab" for Skyrim, this need to make a woman move its hips like if she was ****ing Lola Bunny about to turn a generation of children into fur enthusiast is complete degeneracy, and you can *** and slurp to whatever you want to but please don't force the people who just want to play a videogame in peace. Not everything needs to be a reason to go zoinkers with your hand and lube.

Please revert this garbage, this isn't feminine at all, this is just a bunch of wads grinding for the gamers' 💦💦💦.

No. No, no to all the people that don't see anything wrong with this. I understand half of your life you've spent it slurping it up to 3D models in videogames so much that having any real connection with an actual human being is beyond your expectations, but if you truly believe a woman in the middle ages wearing armour and fighting with swords and maces would ****ing walk like she's doing a Passarella for Gucci in 2004 (because that walking is so ****ing lame jesus Christ) then you're completely disconnected from reality and there is no hope for you.

This is absolute cringe, this is what a chronic mas****bator would make in "Lovers Lab" for Skyrim, this need to make a woman move its hips like if she was ****ing Lola Bunny about to turn a generation of children into fur enthusiast is complete degeneracy, and you can *** and slurp to whatever you want to but please don't force the people who just want to play a videogame in peace. Not everything needs to be a reason to go zoinkers with your hand and lube.

Please revert this garbage, this isn't feminine at all, this is just a bunch of wads grinding for the gamers' 💦💦💦.

How much armor swivels with the hip -you may be right I have zero idea how different types of armor moves except obvioulsy Plate. As far as women using their Hip swag as fighters -you wrong. I dont know if youve followed MMA at all - but back in the day there was a female Muay Thai Fighter named Cat Zingano who was a top 3 fighter. Up their at Ronda Rhouseys level and world class. I trained at her spot in Denver, Colorado for a good year and seen her plenty as well as some of her instructors were females. And they hip swagged like a MF'ers. Matter fact Ronda Rousey did too - she used to brag she could not only fight but was sexier at the Ring girls making their jobs redundant.

Pretty common in Striking schools, to have a few females like that while others are the complete opposite wearing baggy formless outfits as not wanting to accentuate their femininity. BJJ schools not so much. But to say this is all Gaming Wanker dreams -well know for a fact your wrong

Not much different that the movie style swag they use to 'masculinize' heroes and villains. Most real fighters even today dont look or act like Vin Diesel, The Rock, the Thor guy with 8 pack abs, and tri/bi's bigger than most peoples heads. those kinda arms arent even beneficial to fighting as they just add brakes to power. But people like to glamorize their combatants as ultra-Alphas so its not that crazy that they add some female swag on the ladies. Your rant seems a little over the top - was your life harmed by a Fapper?

Last edited:
How much armor swivels with the hip -you may be right I have zero idea how different types of armor moves except obvioulsy Plate. As far as women using their Hip swag as fighters -you wrong. I dont know if youve followed MMA at all - but back in the day there was a female Muay Thai Fighter named Cat Zingano who was a top 3 fighter. Up their at Ronda Rhouseys level and world class. I trained at her spot in Denver, Colorado for a good year and seen her plenty as well as some of her instructors were females. And they hip swagged like a MF'ers. Matter fact Ronda Rousey did too - she used to brag she could not only fight but was sexier at the Ring girls making their jobs redundant.

Pretty common in Striking schools, to have a few females like that while others are the complete opposite wearing baggy formless outfits as not wanting to accentuate their femininity. BJJ schools not so much. But to say this is all Gaming Wanker dreams -well know for a fact your wrong

Not much different that the movie style swag they use to 'masculinize' heroes and villains. Most real fighters even today dont look or act like Vin Diesel, The Rock, the Thor guy with 8 pack abs, and tri/bi's bigger than most peoples heads. those kinda arms arent even beneficial to fighting as they just add brakes to power. But people like to glamorize their combatants as ultra-Alphas so its not that crazy that they add some female swag on the ladies. Your rant seems a little over the top - was your life harmed by a Fapper?
Brother if you show me a clip of Ronda rousey doing a Passarella with heir tits jumping and having moving her hips exaggeratedly I'll buy into it but this is too much. I rant because it's ridiculous and I'm tired of this game turning into more bull****. Not to mention this idea of femininity we have today doesn't necessarily applies to 1500 years ago, less for fictional women in a battlefield. Even regardless of being heavily armoured I can't even imagine a woman concentrating on how hot she would look while also throwing heavy axes, is a dumbass concept.

Not much different that the movie style swag they use to 'masculinize' heroes and villains. Most real fighters even today dont look or act like Vin Diesel, The Rock, the Thor guy with 8 pack abs, and tri/bi's bigger than most peoples heads. those kinda arms arent even beneficial to fighting as they just add brakes to power. But people like to glamorize their combatants as ultra-Alphas so its not that crazy that they add some female swag on the ladies.
And who's supposed to represent this badass vin diesel like in Bannerlord? ****ing Derhert? Lmfao. There is no comparison to make in this case, the movements are lame and cringe, and that's the whole point. Even irl feminine movements aren't as ridiculous unless the only woman you take into perspective is a Kardashian.

PD: yes the mere existence of fappers developers making big bouncy titty characters ruining my experience of trying to play a videogame instead of looking to sexually arouse myself. I can do that in other occasions. Again, just use a mod if you really need to ***

Brother if you show me a clip of Ronda rousey doing a Passarella with heir tits jumping and having moving her hips exaggeratedly I'll buy into it
RR aint built like that but that dont stop her from trying

..and yeah, def no attempt at sex appeal attempted by these fighters, hand firmly on sashed hip, Ronda, Cat, Tate and Holly Holmes...

Get over it cuz

Eeeeh... from an animation standpoint there is a clear difference between what you are showing and the way the female character moves in game, that I would summarize it this way: the female character doesn't feel confident or competent. Their movements are uncertain, slappy... that's the actual core of the problem imo.

Unless of course they actually plan on adding different animations depending on character skill (I remember this being a thing in devblogs but don't know wether it has been implemented?). Basically it looks a bit too goofy for sexy walks, and not confident enough for a warrior. The animator is probably learning, so no biggie on them.

Last edited:
RR aint built like that but that dont stop her from trying

..and yeah, def no attempt at sex appeal attempted by these fighters, hand firmly on sashed hip, Ronda, Cat, Tate and Holly Holmes...

Get over it cuz

Brother even the video you shown me was ABSOLUTELY *** baiting. There is nothing in that video that shows how a woman would behave fighting for her life lmfao. This absolutely the worst argument I've seen, literally every single photo you posted is Def part of the showbiz side of MMA and has nothing to do with fighting at all.
Nothing you posted justifies these anime big titty ass animations, chronic masturbators ruined the world

PD: I got redirected to that channel you shown and it straight up shows "Ronda rousey hot photoshoot" that's hilarious, it does shows that besides being an MMA fighter she's also some sort of sex symbol or smth, I don't see anything wrong with that but it doesn't even compare to the problem of an armoured woman walking like that, brother accept that this is embarassing and the constant arousing of a dude watching women in bikinis is lame and cringe. Be normal for once.

Last edited:
Lol, most threads invariably end up to links to yt testings or other historical links out there; didn't expect this one to go to MMA and RR as the references.

Brother if you show me a clip of Ronda rousey doing a Passarella with heir tits jumping and having moving her hips exaggeratedly I'll buy into it
That was your claim -I provided it. Now you're adding caveats -thats on you. if your stating that women dont move "sexily" while actually fighting ie throwing kicks and punches -well then youd be correct. If your asking how some fighting women walk around -then my point stands. The video of the Bannerlord women above is of her walking around -not in combat.

PS: Sounds like you see all women playing out their femininity/sex appeal as MasterB material - I think thats pretty funny tbh

Lol, most threads invariably end up to links to yt testings or other historical links out there; didn't expect this one to go to MMA and RR as the references.
Well the guy literally asked for video evidence -hence here we are. I told him my personal experience with female fighters in the MMA world but he wanted video proof.

Back
Top Bottom