About Ganbat Badamkhand

Users who are viewing this thread

Ganbat you are truly an inspiring artist, whenever i look at your art i get that spine tingling sensation, like i can almost imagine myself in the battle!  :grin:

Are you currently working from Mongolia?

It isn't terribly often that I get to 'meet' mongolians so the curiosity is definately piqued.

yeah, it's interesting. I don't know any monglolian in person. My father did study with some mongolians at college. And I'm told that some mongolians still speak czech :smile: :smile: (learned while studying here..back in the "golden" SSSR era.)

Ganbat, you're truly gifted. Your works are awesome. It's great to see an artist like you in the M&B team.

Some of the very best stuff i've ever seen. As many have said on the board, you do capture movement especially well.

Glad you got the commission! :smile:

You can almost smell the sweat and feel the dust grind in your teeth while looking at your concept art.  Your work lacks the ethereal clean n' polished look that so many artists go with, which means that you get past fantasy straight to something that looks believable.  Very well done.  Quite a talent you have there.

If 3D gets updated based on concepts... that will super awesome, really though looking guys in really thick armor... instead of currently athletic types... damn...

I would like to get in contact with Ganbat.  If you're monitoring this forum please consider sending me an email.

Thank you,

Ken

I didn't have to.  I could have opened a new thread I suppose and hoped he was paying attention.  But I knew he had at least monitored this thread at some point and might have flagged the notify me of replies feature. Creating a brand new thread really has no advantage as I see it, and posting to this thread causes no harm.  So what's the big deal?  If it's the two seconds it took you to read my post than my error, as a new user of this board is certainly less than yours, as you've been here awhile and it really takes just as long to read your response.

But it's nice to know you're such a friendly and helpful guy.

No.  What I should have done is noticed the PM feature and used that.  Thankfully there ARE helpful people still around.  I hope Janus is more indicative of this board.

Back
Top Bottom