About Ganbat Badamkhand

Users who are viewing this thread

Kabraxis

I've made a little search about Ganbat Badamkhand, the new Illustrator who replaced with Hilmi Aric(?), but i've find nothing except these:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=300072 :a illustration from him (her?)
http://www.julio.ws/oc/index.html : a Comic named Omega Chase, which Badamkhand makes it's covers.

edit: i've found that he is from Mongolia

is there any more knowledge?

Well, i dont have any information on the man, but i do have to say that he is very talented and that he is apparently very simple. (all he uses is photoshop and his tablet)  :grin: I've no idea where the devs found this guy, but I'm glad they're keeping him!

Oh yes... I have to agree, simplicity is the way to go with concept art.

For instance this one is my fav.
03.jpg

It says all, and then some. And it is easily believeable.

Great work Ganbat. They should tag you as a developer, or official concept artist. I think I can speak for the whole forum when saying "We love your artwork!".

edit: Oh wow, I just noticed the link you posted. Your paintings are simply brilliant, without too much detail.
edit2: Now I know why your work looks so familliar, they're the same style as some painting I bought. I'd definately buy one if you were to sell paintings.

Your work, i love all of it. I love the way you seem to capture the full spectrum of emotions of these people involved in battle.

Perhaps you should try a picture of a battle aftermath, and someone is tending to a mortally wounded friend.

Great to see you here Ganbat. :grin:

Your wonderful drawings have given a new spirit to the game and made it feel much more alive. Welcome to the forums and many many thanks. :smile:

Hi, as I said in the other threads, I love your artwork. I'm trying to become sort of a concept artist myself and I think I learnt a lot from your work (even if I've seen it only a day ago :smile:. About motion, movement, some tricks for the armor and mostly for the horses :smile: thanks for that, I hope I'll see more of it in the future.

Kabraxis said:
who replaced with Hilmi Aric(?),

Does anyone know about it? Hilmi (esbsuvar) hasn't been online since 7-9-06 after his frequent visits. I hope he's still with Taleworlds.

By the way, your work is great Ganbat! Hope to see more from you :smile:

Great work, Ganbat.

Bookmarked the link to your works, I hope to see more of them.

By the way, welcome :smile:

I'd imagine his pictures look awesome all the way through development. If he were anything like me, he'd be reluctant to to finsih a drawing properly and give it proper polish, because the unfinished base brushstrokes would convey a character and a rustic charm that the finished product would destroy.

But interestingly, the things in the foreground are often more finished and complete than the things in the background.

Truly you are a great artist. I have seen artwork in books and comics that are in the same style (brutal war images and lots of battle scenes etc) drawn by people who are paid huge sums of money that does not even come close to the dark beauty of your drawings. I hallow the day you drew those for TaleWorlds

The style of the warriors are really Mongolian,

the cavalier archers were like the ones from the Genghis Khan period.

Back
Top Bottom