Can These Things Be Fixed? <Long>

Users who are viewing this thread

I really like what you're doing here. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck and hope to give you some encouragement to continue. You recording your process here in the thread is a treat to read.

While I've fallen off the series after the state Bannerlord released in, I do miss this community sometimes. Discord feels too ephemeral for me.

That makes me a bit sad. I held off buying this thing for ages, largely because the Modding Tools weren't released at launch as promised and I wasn't going to try my hand at anything until that was available. Then it fell off my radar because I was modding other stuff or too busy IRL.

I figured by the time I bothered looking around here, there'd be people trying to build Skyrim in it, lol.
The whole thing is kind of depressing to be honest.
TaleWorlds have done sweet FA to make this a great game. They've lumped stuff into the game that doesn't work, the editor itself is a joke,
mods constantly crash and fail...

The game shouldn't rely on its community to fix everything wrong with it, for free, to make it the game it should be. The devs should be ashamed tbh.

I really like what you're doing here. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck and hope to give you some encouragement to continue. You recording your process here in the thread is a treat to read.

While I've fallen off the series after the state Bannerlord released in, I do miss this community sometimes. Discord feels too ephemeral for me.
I'm glad you've enjoyed reading this stuff, lol.

Meanwhile, I'm like, IDK... halfway through troop updates, or so. Been very busy IRL this last couple of weeks, so progress has been slower than I like. I want to get Narf's other plate armor rigged for males this week if I can, too.

Blood And Steel was a great mod. I am glad you are around again, even if you are going to drive yourself mad working on this unfinished mess of a base game.

I'm glad you've enjoyed reading this stuff, lol.

Meanwhile, I'm like, IDK... halfway through troop updates on the site, or so. Been very busy IRL this last couple of weeks, so progress has been slower than I like. I want to get Narf's other plate armor rigged for males this week if I can, too.
Customizing Narf's other plate armor sounds like a great idea. I'm sure it will look decent.

Last edited:
Very entertaining read, RIP taleworlds forums. :')

Very cool to see the old OSP project stuff in BL engine, it really does look good. Some of these models are from 2006!

BTW I remember James on the forums way back, the maker of the nice Jam_ models.

Back
Top Bottom