10 postulates of Hairless aka how to make ur game better

Users who are viewing this thread

With 2h it hits 20-35 damage. Mostly. And archer unit dies in one shot by cavarly what do you want from archers. Just delete the archer unit then? or give them a pocketknife?
They are so weak right now and you cannot run from the infantries bcs movement speed nerfed. Leave them alone.
@Golodir

Don't do it, its already fast. When we want something why do you exaggerate everything. I cannot run from the infantries as an acher. They catch you.
@AVRC
I dunno what kind of archers you are playing, but the fiann, khaans guard, and Palatine Guard are able to 1 or 2 hit most Infantry with their 2h / polearms. Mostly because everyone has to play Skirmishers with low armor, but that still makes archers better in ranged and melee than any other class. Archers should not be faster than light Infantry, as that would just mean endless kiting (making archers even stronger than they already are)

I dunno what kind of archers you are playing, but the fiann, khaans guard, and Palatine Guard are able to 1 or 2 hit most Infantry with their 2h / polearms. Mostly because everyone has to play Skirmishers with low armor, but that still makes archers better in ranged and melee than any other class. Archers should not be faster than light Infantry, as that would just mean endless kiting (making archers even stronger than they already are)
Yes if you consider the skirmishers you can able to kill 1 or 2 even with 1 handed sword. I agree with speed but if it too much, the balance gonna broke again.

Last edited:
Fiann's sword was nerfed to the ground and now you usually deal 15 dmg to armored enemies and 30dmg to light. Ofc with a perfect hit you can deal much more, but that doesn't happen on practice. Glaive is great, it is still the best weapon in the game in my opinion and yes you can oneshot light units with it, but it costs you a good bow and you can easily get outspammed. Empire's pole is bad, easy to play against, it is always glancing, it is slow, has 0 chances against spam and only decent against cav.
Infantry should be able to catch archers and light's ms is on good spot rn, archers also should be able to defend themselves and it is also fine. The problem is that you are always dying to throwings which is not fun (it would be ok if enemies wouldn't have 4 pilas and 1000 light throwings each spawn, but just few), and you have nothing to do against it, and cav is always oneshotting you with a simple spear hit. Whilst heavy inf is easy to kite and play against cause it's relatively slow, has no damage, has no throwings and easy to kill with anything.
Keep movement unpredictable I was kicked all the time till I started this now it’s automatic/also u can see slightly see a kick coming cuz they stop moving before a kick is thrown (not 100% about this but I don’t think u can down block when kicking so stabs still can hit if u time it right)
I know how to deal with kicks, that's not my point. The thinh is that you have to move in one exact way to avoid kicks, and that makes a game a bit dumb and predictable. You can always press e and you know nothing bad for you will happen, and possibly you are getting a free frag if you hit your enemy with that kick. Imo they should remain strong and footwork should be based around kicks (and chambers!), but at the same time they should be punishable, if you miss a kick, you should get hit, or something like that.

Only time 2 handed fiann is good is to punish cycle charging cav, reach is good then. I would prefer mace for example, maybe even good 1hander tbh

Axe can be very cool. Go melee, destroy shield, fall back and then shoot. Not always, but sometimes it can work.
It just has damage unlike that 2h sword and you can outspam with it. That small axe deal 40dmg on average and 2h sword is only 15. And it is slow. For some reason it can damage horses but anyway you suck in melee with that 2h cause it is slow and you have bad ms, so anyone can spam you to death and you have nothing to avoid kicks cause you are slow and you have to take bad position to deal some damage with that sword

Using stances or perfect blocks isn't rng at all. Stances are controlled by movement direction and perfect blocks are triggered by blocking in a specific timeframe.
Both of them give you an advantage if you know how to use them.
Just straight up increasing swing speed for infantry classes on the other hand will reduces skill requirements.

The only thing wrong with the perfect block stuff is that it's not working as intended since they reworked all other combat parameters.
Here is perfect block working as intended:

Using stances or perfect blocks isn't rng at all. Stances are controlled by movement direction and perfect blocks are triggered by blocking in a specific timeframe.
Both of them give you an advantage if you know how to use them.
Just straight up increasing swing speed for infantry classes on the other hand will reduces skill requirements.

The only thing wrong with the perfect block stuff is that it's not working as intended since they reworked all other combat parameters.

Ur competely wrong. First of all, stances are rng due to it not being controlled by you in a skirmish game, since most people already have to focus on survival and awareness alone, thus making it pretty much rng in a skirmish situation, because you gotta control ur movement based on dodging cav/arrows/throwings etc meanwhile in warband all the melee mechanics were possible to be controlled by you in battle gamemode.

About perfect blocks: they're not working with shields, therefore making them absolutely useless in skirmish except ur an archer or somehow don't have a shield (which in current meta will make you death within a few seconds anyway lol), I find it rather weird to have a mechanic that is somewhat working just in duel, while all the melee mechanics in warband would work in both: battle and duel, besides as I mentioned in my original message regarding them, they're absolutely buggy at this point, recently I've been trying to basically just perfect block on the duel server and the amount of my hits not registered at all or delayed were absolutely insane, around 60%, idk what's causing it though: the perfect block themselves or ****ty TW servers

Ur competely wrong. First of all, stances are rng due to it not being controlled by you in a skirmish game, since most people already have to focus on survival and awareness alone, thus making it pretty much rng in a skirmish situation, because you gotta control ur movement based on dodging cav/arrows/throwings etc meanwhile in warband all the melee mechanics were possible to be controlled by you in battle gamemode.

About perfect blocks: they're not working with shields, therefore making them absolutely useless in skirmish except ur an archer or somehow don't have a shield (which in current meta will make you death within a few seconds anyway lol), I find it rather weird to have a mechanic that is somewhat working just in duel, while all the melee mechanics in warband would work in both: battle and duel, besides as I mentioned in my original message regarding them, they're absolutely buggy at this point, recently I've been trying to basically just perfect block on the duel server and the amount of my hits not registered at all or delayed were absolutely insane, around 60%, idk what's causing it though: the perfect block themselves or ****ty TW servers
I disagree, you can controll it during combat.
Just because you are not able to focus on your stance and dodging arrows doesn't make it rng at all.
I only see a problem with stances when it comes to kick range since they sometimes really have a huge impact on that.

Perfect blocks should work with shields. The duration you are stunned / the enemy is stunned while blocking / attacking should be different. Aside of that you can switch block directions really quickly if you do perfect blocks. Maybe there is some weird behavior, TW should just check / adjust their block / attack / stun intervals so this feature is actually meaningful.

Edit: just checked the paramters, couldn't find shield parameters right now, just that if you block to the correct side, your shield will take 30% less dmg.

Last edited:
I just beg You TaleWorlds to do not implement those aspects into Captains Mode. Already badly affected by Skirmish community.
All aspects in this game is built around Skirmish. But it's not the only mode. Many doesn't play Skirmish at all.

dude I literally have 200 hours on bannerlord multiplayer and can annihilate pretty much anyone from bannerlord in melee fight, while being merely a warband player, simple because bannerlord combat system is trash and has nothing to master, you literally can't do anything in this game except simple hits, with addition of kick slashes in battle/duel + feints in duels, meanwhile in warband you could do:

Chambers; reactive inverse chambers to hit people through block; chambers with holding afterwards to confuse enemy; holds; spamming; actually play around ur footwork to do outranges on everyone, even in battle etc I can continue this list forever, but the thing is anyone with more brain cells than a headcrab can realise the warband combat is superior to bannerlord
Amen brother

dude I literally have 200 hours on bannerlord multiplayer and can annihilate pretty much anyone from bannerlord in melee fight, while being merely a warband player, simple because bannerlord combat system is trash and has nothing to master, you literally can't do anything in this game except simple hits, with addition of kick slashes in battle/duel + feints in duels, meanwhile in warband you could do:

Chambers; reactive inverse chambers to hit people through block; chambers with holding afterwards to confuse enemy; holds; spamming; actually play around ur footwork to do outranges on everyone, even in battle etc I can continue this list forever, but the thing is anyone with more brain cells than a headcrab can realise the warband combat is superior to bannerlord
Hey man my brain cells aren’t that low!:evil:

I personally miss menavs and glaives
I mean on horseback it is cancer but it's not the biggest problem with cavs
They removed a shield from all 2h classes and now noone plays 2h (except rare vlandia voulge spam)
They nerfed all archer's 2h to the ground, except glaive
They added strong bow to knan' sguard and now nobody plays with glaive
Because of that, now noone plays with 2h and that is bad
Archers also lost one of their 2 primary targets and now they are only needed to shoot cav
It also was great to pick up 2h in a fight and take an advantage of it

Back
Top Bottom