1.5.3 RIP Horse archers

Users who are viewing this thread

Even if its contained to just khuzait horse archer, its still incredibly frustrating to fight against. They have to atleast up the cost of the class then. By alot
What I suggest is that they increase the bow drawing and releasing the arrow time by 1 second AT LEAST. This update is just complete RNG for horse archers it doesn't make sense. Also they should decrease the amount of arrows because 50 arrows is just ridiculous, make it 25.

I was here looong before i was working for TW.

People are busy and someone should hang around and help. That's the least i can do.
Good on you, it's always appreciated. Hopefully this place becomes a bit more positive in coming patches because I know I sure wouldn't want to hang around here at the moment if I was a dev :razz:

I am fine with players not liking what we put on the table. The criticism is always welcome. But the tone of it is not what i want to reply most of the time, personally.

I am fine with players not liking what we put on the table. The criticism is always welcome. But the tone of it is not what i want to reply most of the time, personally.
Tone is connected to not being listened to

EDIT: Also how have I not been banned yet, I have been saying alot of **** lately that got me strikes in the past? Very Dissappointed tbh, but atleast your responding 2 days a month now so I guess thats an improvement

last update killed ranged and skirmish class, horse archers became useless :cry:
We are improving the mechanics for Archery and Throwing weapons, which will allow us to achieve weapon specific behaviour when it comes to readying up and aiming. This will allow us to create more unique feelling weapons and be able to adjust them independently rather than all together like in the last patch.
---
Tone is connected to not being listened to
Not responding does not mean not listening. And believe me you don't know what is not being listened.

If Callum himself said its "probably not soon" then yeah, give it a year or more.
I mean I just want then to have a vocal communication with actual community leaders, people who jump around and actually communicate with the community to see what we want instead of going and doing random crap like they are doing battle but its not actually battle, like ****ing please communicate with somebody who knows wtf they are talking about so its not a ****show when it launches. Also if you are interested in some testers then I would recommend getting with either the CL, KO, DoF, or XYZ clans for the battle mode because they are the only clans besides SKBR who still exist in NA. Also not a stab at SkBr, only reason I didn't add them is because to my knowledge they are a captain clan and I think skirmish clans would be better for testing a battlemode, even though I know im going to be ignored again

EDIT: A man can hope so ima @ some cool kids to see their reaction. @MArdA TaleWorlds @Callum @AVRC @Klebari

Just adapt and overcome your play like everyone else who enjoy this game, until the next patch. Take a deep breath and move along.

I mean I just want then to have a vocal communication with actual community leaders, people who jump around and actually communicate with the community to see what we want instead of going and doing random crap like they are doing battle but its not actually battle, like ****ing please communicate with somebody who knows wtf they are talking about so its not a ****show when it launches. Also if you are interested in some testers then I would recommend getting with either the CL, KO, DoF, or XYZ clans for the battle mode because they are the only clans besides SKBR who still exist in NA. Also not a stab at SkBr, only reason I didn't add them is because to my knowledge they are a captain clan and I think skirmish clans would be better for testing a battlemode, even though I know im going to be ignored again

EDIT: A man can hope so ima @ some cool kids to see their reaction. @MArdA TaleWorlds @Callum @AVRC @Klebari
SKBR hasn't played in basically 2 months outside of some members participating in a draft tournament. The captain scene is beyond dead right now; part of the reason why has been skirmish always getting first priority and then captain being made worse thanks to changes designed to benefit skirmish unilaterally applied.

SKBR hasn't played in basically 2 months outside of some members participating in a draft tournament. The captain scene is beyond dead right now; part of the reason why has been skirmish always getting first priority and then captain being made worse thanks to changes designed to benefit skirmish unilaterally applied.
I don't know if we have been seeing the same Patch Notes but im pretty sure Multiplayer as a whole is unilaterally ignored by TW so relax with your blind rant. Yes Skirmish has gotten some attention recently that screwed over Captain apparently. Well we wouldn't be in this situation if TW would actually listen or better yet communicate with us more than once a month.

I'm just hoping they are hard at work implementing new, unique classes that are specifically designed JUST for captain mode. And also that the archer ai, throwing ai, and cavalry ai are all fixed, and the new captain mode maps come out, that would be a really cool update and i'm praying that that is indeed what we get soon! Oh and also faction balance along with the new/unique separated classes would be awesome too. Can't wait :smile:.

Seems to me that a reworked draw power model that effects damage and armor penetration would do well in balancing archers in general. Example of this being reducing peak draw point hold time and reducing accuracy due to movement and over draw. IMO this would effectively raise the skill ceiling on using the class and give infantry room to breath on the field.

Seems to me that a reworked draw power model that effects damage and armor penetration would do well in balancing archers in general. Example of this being reducing peak draw point hold time and reducing accuracy due to movement and over draw. IMO this would effectively raise the skill ceiling on using the class and give infantry room to breath on the field.
Archers ai miss 80% of their shots anyways, Infantry doesn't need any more breathing room IMO that's what shields are for, if you don't have a shield or really heavy plate armor you shouldn't survive an arrow anyways.

Back
Top Bottom