It's a shame the game is ruined..

Users who are viewing this thread

I have experienced all versions of the game since 2020. I gave up hope for a long time. I'm not playing. But today I wanted to go in and see what's going on.
Is this really the finished version of the game, ready for sale?

Check out the gameplay of this multiplayer section, Indeed, even the beta versions were much better quality.

I don't think any admin plays this game as multiplayer.

How did you end up with such poor quality gameplay? Many betas in 2020 were much higher in terms of playing quality than now.

Sense of realism, damage balance rate, accuracy, speed of the game and control . It seems like the original engine of the game has disappeared. The ambience is gone, everything is very unbalanced and fast in a really bad situation

The multiplayer community wanted an unbalanced game, and Taleworlds delivered. And now they're scratching their heads wondering why no one wants to be a free kill for those people.

I have experienced all versions of the game since 2020. I gave up hope for a long time. I'm not playing. But today I wanted to go in and see what's going on.
Is this really the finished version of the game, ready for sale?

Check out the gameplay of this multiplayer section, Indeed, even the beta versions were much better quality.

I don't think any admin plays this game as multiplayer.

How did you end up with such poor quality gameplay? Many betas in 2020 were much higher in terms of playing quality than now.

Sense of realism, damage balance rate, accuracy, speed of the game and control . It seems like the original engine of the game has disappeared. The ambience is gone, everything is very unbalanced and fast in a really bad situation
If you want to play a more balanced version of the MP I'd suggest the Calradic Campaign. It's modded and has really good maps so plays a lot better than native. For instance cav has been nerfed a lot because of how OP it is. Join here https://discord.gg/mountandblade and ask in the calradic campaign events channel.

Back
Top Bottom