Resolved [1.5.2 Beta] Besieged Khuzait Garrison Doesn't loose Garrison troops with -food? Plus 1 more concern

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: 1st While messing around with siege stuff it seems to me the Garrison of the besieged town, despite -food on it's info , never ever looses any garrison troops! Maybe this is as intended and I just misunderstood, but then that's a major balancing issue as the player fiefs absolutely lose garrison with no food, siege or no siege.

2nd
I besieged a Khuzait town, killed all the infantry and many ranged units, retreated and build some siege equipment while healing. When attacking again I see there are new units of empire peasant and empire recruit in the garrison. How? Nobody can get in how can they have gotten those troops? Did they come from prisoners? My prisoners don't magically join the garrison with nobody home.

How to Reproduce: Load .sav below, continue siege preparations, the garrison never looses any troops. I'm not sure if more peasant and foreign recruits will appear but there are a few in garrison still. There are looters in prison that never seem to be taken into garrison. weird.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bN0VfMgfCACESNO9au1ZVE-wxFI3hyXG/view?usp=sharing

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: nividia 1050 ti
CPU:
RAM: 16 gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom