Search results for query: *

• Users: Jock
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jock

UFC & MMA

Anyone here follows UFC? 203 going down tonight in a few hours.
  2. Jock

For Honor

Crap, the search function just gave me way different results before. My bad. :P
  3. Jock

Questions about RAM and building a PC

My stepdad, who is a photographer, wants a new computer for photo and (very little) video editing. He said he'd be willing to pay around 600 euros for it. I've no idea what you need for smoother photo editing (opening many pictures in PS seems to be his bane). His current PC is pretty old, but...
  4. Jock

Telltale Games - Game of Thrones

Official site Some new features not in any previous Telltale games: The first episode was released on December the 2nd.
  5. Jock

Telltale Games' The Wolf Among Us

If it's anything like Walking Dead (which it seems to be), I'm getting it. Never read the comics though.
  6. Jock

Telltale Games' The Walking Dead

I'm on my second playthrough and found myself even more emotionally attached to the characters than the first time. I wanted to find a thread for speculations, choices you guys made and what you think of it, but it turned out Goker's grand list didn't have this one. So, opinions, thoughts...
  7. Jock

Good budget phones

My phone broke and I need a new one. Anything from 150-220€. I'm probably going to get a 32GB microSD regardless of the internal storage so it just has to be expandable. Music is the most important part for me, not that much of a picture fan.
  8. Jock

Age of Empires 2 (HD)

Anyone up for a game every now and then? How many of you actually have this, I only know Corndawg does?
  9. Jock

Halp me make a PC

I'm getting a new computer soon, as it's my birthday and I've been saving up myself as well. I have looked at PC parts myself and came up with some stuff, but I'd like to see what you guys can make for 500-600€. Doesn't have to run Skyrim on highest, just something that'll run most of the games...
  10. Jock

Re: Pc problems

What were you doing when it happened?
  11. Jock

Firefly Announces Stronghold Crusader 2

Teaser site - http://www.strongholdcrusader2.com/ Crowdfunding site link - http://www.gambitious.com/
  12. Jock

What made you laugh today? v.IV

We don't have this one yet, right?
  13. Jock

Emotions In Motion v.IV

New and fresh!
  14. Jock

"Hacks" in Warband

Hello dear Warband community! Since I've become an admin in a certain server, I've been receiving several complaints about people using "hacks", such as autoblock and autoaim for an example. I really don't know what to think of it, since the only exploit I've heard of has something to do with...
  15. Jock

Warband Sound Error/Problem

So recently after reinstalling my Windows Vista, my sound screwed up in Warband. Whenever I'm playing I get these random cracking sounds and the sound is disorted and delayed and god knows what. It makes playing absolutely horrible and I can't even think about playing Warbnad like this anymore...
  16. Jock

Ban Request(s)

Name of the server you were on:MM_Official_Battle Name of the person causing trouble:Frederick Nature of their offense:Teamkilling. Time and date of their offense:23rd of March 2012, 1:30pm GMT+0. If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.:None. Any proof if you have it...
  17. Jock

Ban Requests

Name of the server you were onMM_Official_Battle. Name of the person causing trouble71st_Pvt_Vodka and RE_8Reg_Fus_Casado Nature of their offenseTeamkilling. Time and date of their offense19th of March around 10am-11am GMT+0 If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.None...
  18. Jock

Keyboard problem ingames

Basically, this has been going on for like half a year or so, first noticed it in Warband. I can't use my 1 and 2 keys ingame for more than once, after that, for an example, voting for a poll in Warband MP, they just don't work. I can type out the numbers in my ingame chat just fine, but...
  19. Jock

KEO Space Capsel - What will your message be?

Kay well first of all, this project has been going on for quite a many years so I apologize if its a repost. About KEO - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEO Basically, they're sending a timecapsel to the space that will, if all goes well, return in 50000 years or so and every human being right...
Back
Top Bottom