What made you laugh today? v.IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new beard trimmer wants me to stay out of the Darwin Award nominations:
"TRIMMING PRIVATE AREAS with the trimmer and detailer head:
1. Volume reduction using trimmer head. Attach guide comb and select a long trimming length. Begin trimming, starting at the top and working down. Use progressively closer settings to get the "look" and length you prefer.
2. For hard to reach or tight areas, use the detailer head. Always pull skin taut. Then slowly move the detailer through area to trim until desired look is accomplished.
3. Shave in your private areas by gently shaving in the desired area and always keep the skin taut."

Dryvus said:
1. Volume reduction using trimmer head. Attach guide comb and select a long trimming length. Begin trimming, starting at the top and working down. Use progressively closer settings to get the "look" and length you prefer.
2. For hard to reach or tight areas, use the detailer head. Always pull skin taut. Then slowly move the detailer through area to trim until desired look is accomplished.
3. Shave in your private areas by gently shaving in the desired area and always keep the skin taut."

My, how considerate.

Dryvus said:
People use trimmers to trip their privates? I use a scissor and a comb whose only task is to, well, do this. :???:

Ambalon said:
This is the ****tiest day in the forums since the word filter.

DON'T remind me about that, chocolate rain.

In lighter news, my internet was utterly dead and irreparable until I moved my laptop three inches to the right, at which time my connection was restored within seconds.

MadocComadrin said:
Ambalon said:
This is the ****tiest day in the forums since the word filter.
What, the deletions, or did I miss something?
The deletions and the already ****ed threads made mostly by ****tards.
Cyborg Eastern European said:
Realisation: The title is ****ed.
You mean the v.IIII ? IIRC, the ancient romans used it every now and then since IV could also be the abbreviation of Iovis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom