"Hacks" in Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello dear Warband community!

Since I've become an admin in a certain server, I've been receiving several complaints about people using "hacks", such as autoblock and autoaim for an example. I really don't know what to think of it, since the only exploit I've heard of has something to do with having an extra button on your mouse so you can feint real fast.
Anyone mind enlightening me on this subject and if it really turns out there is a thing called "autoblock hack", how can you recognize someone using it?

Cheers,
theEstonian

Autoblock - is a fact, but since the new version came out the hack became very obvious to detect since it was poorly done. I don't believe anyone dares to use it atm. But, there are really great people at manual blocking, dont jump into conclusions.

Autoaim - There is one, never seen it apart from a youtube video. Its really hard to get and find, don't bother much with that, people using might be only 0,01%.

In the end, every hack in this game is beatable.

Maynd said:
Autoblock - is a fact, but since the new version came out the hack very obvious to detect since it was poorly done. I don't believe anyone dares to use it atm. But, there are really great people at manual blocking, dont jump into conclusions.

Autoaim - There is one, never seen it apart from a youtube video. Its really hard to get and find, don't bother much with that, people using might be only 0,01%.

In the end, every hack in this game is beatable.

Yeah I saw a Turkish video of someone using aimbot against bots.

How the detect it..well, if the player is smart you wont detect it.
In the older versions they couldn't block up if you're not doing a upper attack, that was easy to see on Nditions for instance, where you need to block up to start the duel. The other way was to spam attacks and you would see the person using the hack following your attacks very fast.

Yeah well there's a guy who keeps blocking almost every hit there is. I've never killed him myself, no matter what I do, but I've seen some 2h spammers going bat**** crazy on him with feints and whatnot and yet he still manages to block the hits whereas I can't even see if it hit.
He can block up without someone attacking up though.

theEstonian said:
Yeah well there's a guy who keeps blocking almost every hit there is. I've never killed him myself, no matter what I do, but I've seen some 2h spammers going bat**** crazy on him with feints and whatnot and yet he still manages to block the hits whereas I can't even see if it hit.
Name?

Ive only ran into a couple of hackers over the past couple years

Its pretty easy to tell if they are hacking or not if youve been playing for a long time

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Golradir said:
theEstonian said:
Name?

Tobi  :lol:

On native and cRPG, an autoblocker will block down by default if there is no enemy's around him,
and like the previous post by Maynd they aren't able to block up, so just ask him to block up.

Don't know how it work's since the last warband patch, and never seen it on NW so far.

Regarding the guy you said theEstonian, i don't think he is autoblocking to be honest, he might just be good but you can try to feint spam to detect if he does.

John7 said:
Golradir said:
theEstonian said:
Name?

Tobi  :lol:
:lol:, but no, it's in the mercenaries mod.

RoBo_CoP said:
theEstonian said:

Everyone can  :neutral:
Well hello there mr.Smartarse, how about we take a basic lesson in reading eh?

Maynd said:
In the older versions they couldn't block up if you're not doing a upper attack, that was easy to see on Nditions for instance, where you need to block up to start the duel. The other way was to spam attacks and you would see the person using the hack following your attacks very fast.

theEstonian said:
RoBo_CoP said:
theEstonian said:

Maynd said:

Hey smart ass, lets take a basic reading lesson:

theEstonian said:
RoBo_CoP said:
theEstonian said:

Maynd said:

Where did it say that they can't block up in the most recent versions?

Estonian
pls

I was just proving that if he IS using a hack, it's probably not an older version. I've got what I wanted anyway, thanks to everyone who answered.

ac4.gif

Back
Top Bottom