UFC & MMA

Users who are viewing this thread

Sometimes but since I can't watch it for free then generally no. I expect I'll watch next time uncle creepy gets to fight though, ****ing love that bloke.

Overeem was obviously still concussed in the post-fight interview.

This was a weird event overall, most people would agree. Werdum kicking Edmond and Overeem thinking Stepe tapped. :lol:

I've no idea what the **** Jessica Eye or that Bethe chick are doing on the roster though, absolute trash fight.

pentagathus said:
Sometimes but since I can't watch it for free then generally no. I expect I'll watch next time uncle creepy gets to fight though, ****ing love that bloke.

Is he still in the UFC? Seems like ages since he fought.

Was watching One FC earlier. You know you've spent too much time looking at metal textures  when you can recognise them from logos and think "I've got that one!".
NWHSZ.jpg

Yeah he's still signed on, was due to fight twice in the last couple of months but both of his opponents had to pull out. Think it will be a while before he takes another fight though, he's been in conditioning camps for so long he probably needs a break.

Hmm, I'd say Mccall is more skilled than Seery, and probably better rounded from what I remember, but 2 years is along time to be out.

Weird they're in Belfast but don't have Norman Parke on there, he's the only NI guy that springs to mind.

Fight Night 95 best move of the night: John McCarthy getting kicked in the arse.

He already fought and beat Michael Bisping, becoming the new Middleweight champion. He gave up the belt a few weeks later I believe however since he's a welterweight fighter himself. Don't know when or if he'll fight again.

Back
Top Bottom