Search results for query: *

1. Kittenhuffer

Poland 14-6 Ukraine (Group Stage 1, Group 3) Deadline: 07/04/2011

Group Stage 1, Group 3 Poland vs Ukraine Map 1: Field by the River - Sarranids vs Sarranids Map 2: Snowy Village - Nords vs Vaegirs The deadline for this match is 07/04/2011. You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The...
  2. Kittenhuffer

Denmark & Iceland 0-20 Italy (Group Stage 1, Group 3) Deadline: 07/04/2011

Group Stage 1, Group 3 Denmark & Iceland vs Italy Map 1: Ruins - Sarranids vs Nords Map 2: Village - Swadia vs Sarranids The deadline for this match is 07/04/2011. You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the...
  3. Kittenhuffer

France 19-1 Romania & Moldova (Group Stage 1, Group 3) Deadline: 07/04/2011

Group Stage 1, Group 3 France vs Romania & Moldova Map 1: Nord Town - Vaegirs vs Swadia Map 2: Ruins - Swadia vs Vaegirs The deadline for this match is 07/04/2011. You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of...
  4. Kittenhuffer

Hungary 1-19 Russia (Group Stage 1, Group 2) Deadline: 07/04/2011

Group Stage 1, Group 2 Hungary vs Russia Map 1: Village - Rhodoks vs Nords Map 2: Ruined Fort - Sarranids vs Vaegirs The deadline for this match is 07/04/2011. You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the...
  5. Kittenhuffer

Match thread format

Group Stage , Group vs Map 1:  - Map 2:  - The deadline for this match is . You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots...
  6. Kittenhuffer

Canada 20-0 Romania & Moldova (Stage 1, Group 3) Deadline 09/04/2011

Group Stage 1, Group 3 Canada vs Romania & Moldova Map 1: Ruined Fort - Swadia vs Rhodoks Map 2: Field by the River - Vaegirs vs Rhodoks The deadline for this match is 09/04/2011. You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here...
  7. Kittenhuffer

Canada 1-19 Poland (Group Stage 1, Group 3) Deadline: 09/04/2011

Group Stage 1, Group 3 Canada vs Poland Map 1: Nord Town - Swadia vs Swadia Map 2: Ruins - Nords vs Rhodoks The deadline for this match is 09/04/2011. You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should...
  8. Kittenhuffer

Belgium & Netherlands 6-14 Turkey (Group Stage 1, Group 2) Deadline: 09/04/2011

Group Stage 1, Group 2 Belgium & Netherlands vs Turkey Map 1: Snowy Village - Sarranids vs Sarranids Map 2: Ruined Fort - Sarranids vs Rhodoks The deadline for this match is 09/04/2011. You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in...
  9. Kittenhuffer

Nations Cup 2011: Banner Pack (Final version up, please re-download)

Banner pack for Nations Cup 2011: >> Download here All nations have got two (slightly) different banners. The last 21 banners are supposed to be the team captains' banners, but feel free to use them however you want. It's up to the captain to decide whether or not he wants a banner for...
  10. Kittenhuffer

Nations Cup 2011: The Poll

* Only post in here if you're the team captain of a nation that is sure to participate in NC 2011. All other users posting will have their posts removed. * Also, only post in this topic if you're answering to the poll. If you've got questions or comments about this poll, post them here. * If a...
  11. Kittenhuffer

Nations Cup 2011: Teams & Standings

I've deleted all the posts in here, because I'll remake the topic, using dynamic php images as soon as I'm done with the website... which I'm working frantically to finish, by the way! This will make updating the tournament a lot easier. Now, if you're a team captain, please submit your team's...
  12. Kittenhuffer

Vacanze!

Quanti di voi frequentate un'università? Non so se è successo a tutte le università ma se è successo alla vostra allora probabilmente sapete che c'è qualche problema con i ricercatori universitari che sono andati in sciopero perchè 20% di loro veranno licenziati... O così mi hanno detto...
  13. Kittenhuffer

Mordimi (Vampires Suck)

Qualcuno l'ha visto? Sono andato al cinema ieri sera a vederlo ma sinceramente pensavo meglio. :( La saga Twilight mi sta sulle palle (o almeno Bella che non fa altro che aprire e chiudere la bocca continuamente,) anche se ho visto tutti i tre(?) film (non voluntariamente però. :lol:) Ci stanno...
  14. Kittenhuffer

Some fine pieces of art in Florence

So I was looking at some pictures that I took last year from this museum called Galleria degli Uffizi in Florence when I suddenly remembered why I love art: Unfortunately, and strangely enough, there was nothing to read about these guys, which is weird considering most things there had at...
  15. Kittenhuffer

"Piccola stella senza cielo."

Scusate ragazzi, questo topic è abbastanza random, ma qualcuno mi può spiegare perchè quasi ogni ragazza in Italia ha ripetuto proprio quella frase (il titolo del topic) almeno una volta nella vita? Sono andato sul mio Facebook qualche minuto fa e ho visto tre(!!!) ragazze diverse che hanno...
  16. Kittenhuffer

Vae Victis

vv. VAE VICTIS Based in: Leaders: Lucilius (Kittenhuffer), Tarquitius (Sovereignity), Merendus (Janneman) Status:Semi-active Recruiting:Yes Competitive:Not yet Website:http://calradianrealms.com/warband.php?id=35 Theme song:Ancient Roman Music - Synaulia VI Playing: BACKGROUND Vae...
  17. Kittenhuffer

Alliances in multiplayer.

I've played a lot of online multiplayer games in my days and I've been in my fair share of clans, but unfortunately alliances between clans were never heard of, or at least rare. Therefore, I ask you this simple, yet complicated, question, as it is relevant to my interests to know: What exactly...
  18. Kittenhuffer

CALRADIAN REALMS - M&B: Warband Clan Listing

Start Page | Warbands | Nations | Register a Warband | Player Login | Clanless Players | Search | FAQ | Support Forum What is Calradian Realms? Calradian Realms is a clan listing website for M&B: Warband multiplayer. It is since early May (2010) being developed by myself and Sovereignity, and...
  19. Kittenhuffer

Help me name my pet bunny.

I'm getting a pet bunny soon and I want it to have a real fancy name. It's probably going to be a male, but I'm not too sure about it so if you've got a good female name in store, please do share! I'd like a white one, but it could be another color as well. I imagine it looking something like...
  20. Kittenhuffer

Unreadable chatbox.

I apologize in advance if someone's already posted this, but I didn't find anything of relevance when I used the search function. Basically, 99 times out of 100 I can't read what people write in the in-game chat. I know that I can press L to open up the chatlog and I already do that, but it...
Back
Top Bottom