Kittenhuffer

Sergeant Knight at Arms
ncoatofarms5.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 3
Canada vs Poland

Map 1: Nord Town - Swadia vs Swadia
Map 2: Ruins - Nords vs Rhodoks
The deadline for this match is 09/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms12.png

Hey there,

Vice captain for Canada here, we are 4-7 hours behind GMT, so weekends or late evenings(GMT) would be the best time for us. Add me on steam if you want to discuss.

Steam name: tadernuts

dzioOb said:
Sunday (03.04.2011) at 19GMT will be fine?

Accept please :grin:

20:00 GMT would probably work a little better, can you guys do that? I know its a school day next day, but 8 pm - 9 pm match shouldn't be a problem right?

Ok then.
19:00 GMT tomorrow is the time.

Also we have been talking to the organizers, and this is how we have decided it should work, please offer your thoughts on this:

North America is a continent.
When we play you guys, we use the PRT_Battle server which is more towards the Eastern part of the continent.
We do this to give you guys the best ping you can get on our continent and try to have playable conditions for the away team.

We therefore find it fair that you fight us on a UK server (Lions Den) seeing that it is still in your continent, and you will have higher ping than say a Polish server, but it would be like a West Coast Canadian player playing on an East Coast server, which is what we do.

Therefore, we please ask that you play your home match on the UK_Lions server and that we play our home match on the PRT_Server, or we could even try to find a server that is exactly on the coast.

Alright I mean if i happen to be late it will be a 5-10 min late only. So you being there, while I am not is great. I am eager to ref. my first match.

Team_Poland_Katapulta, that will be first server, talk to me on steam for password, and Lust talk to me for admin password :wink:

Sorry guys, but we have 160 ping on your server and 90 on UK server, so we want to play first map on our, and second on your server.

See you in 45 minutes :wink:

Negative gents. Talk to the organizers. Your server is unnacceptable for inter continental play. we have moved our server to the east coast to accomidate for you, now play ball or be forced to. Our pings our 200's+ on team poland... not gonna happen. we suggest getting a decent EU server for your half, possible deutchritter clanserver?

American ref... We have requested another referee and would appreciate lust or khuffer reffing this one. You are welcome to come and attend but I feel we need the experience and knowledge offered by the organizers.

TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
Negative gents. Talk to the organizers. Your server is unnacceptable for inter continental play. we have moved our server to the east coast to accomidate for you, now play ball or be forced to. Our pings our 200's+ on team poland... not gonna happen. we suggest getting a decent EU server for your half, possible deutchritter clanserver?

American ref... We have requested another referee and would appreciate lust or khuffer reffing this one. You are welcome to come and attend but I feel we need the experience and knowledge offered by the organizers.

very well then good luck to both teams.

Deutschritter server is fine for us.
Confirm if this works for you?

PRT_Battle, Deutschritter_Clanserver, please confirm.

Back
Top Bottom