Kittenhuffer

Sergeant Knight at Arms
ncoatofarms17.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 3
France vs Romania & Moldova

Map 1: Nord Town - Vaegirs vs Swadia
Map 2: Ruins - Swadia vs Vaegirs

The deadline for this match is 07/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms16.png

Hi
We are available each day at 21H00 GMT+2
Our server is EDT_Battlegrounds or FR_RDB_clanserver and we have to beat you :smile:
Are you ok to begin our war tuesday or wednesday 21H00 GMT+2?
Thanks for your answer :smile:

We have a match with Canada too. I will try to find the best day to play against them, which will be quite hard for we have like 6-7 hours difference. I hope you don't mind if I will give you a date and time after I manage to find a suitable day for the Canadians. I'll get back to you asap.

No problem my friend. But perhaps you could organize your match against Canada on week end and our match before the week end? :wink:

OK
Our server will be :

FR_RDB_clanserver

or

EDT_Battlegrounds

What is your server? Perhaps you could take 22nd dual server? :wink:

Please try to up your server as soon as possible to begin test ping.

Arcas Nebun said:
Lord Willy said:
22nd servers are "banned" from the league.

Why?

Anyway, romania has its own server! SARMIZEGETUSA... it will be on some time before the match will start, so you can test it! If you don't like it, we could play on neutral server!
Ah , i'm abit surprised that you are asking it ... Simply to  avoid in future  the problems we had on the bene vs swe match - And you would say , yes but its a common bug .. its true , but on all  other servers somehow is almost not perceptible (  round end 5 , max 10 sec before) While on the 22nd,  server after some test and after many other precedent , its clear that happens costantly that the round end even 1 min before or + .

Lord Willy said:
Arcas Nebun said:
Lord Willy said:
22nd servers are "banned" from the league.

Why?

Anyway, romania has its own server! SARMIZEGETUSA... it will be on some time before the match will start, so you can test it! If you don't like it, we could play on neutral server!
Ah , i'm abit surprised that you are asking it ... Simply to  avoid in future  the problems we had on the bene vs swe match - And you would say , yes but its a common bug .. its true , but on all  other servers somehow is almost not perceptible (  round end 5 , max 10 sec before) While on the 22nds server after some test and after many other precedent , it happens costantly that the round end even 1 min before .

Eh well... then at least I was right when I canceled the match.

Damn it... still undecided! Some of my people want it on thursday... :/ I'll get back to you asap!

we ve thought that the match is tonight.... :sad: :sad: :sad: Please resolve your problems tonight.
We have a minimum of 90 on your server.

I ll request to play on NC server and have a referee

Sir Protheus said:
Damn it... still undecided! Some of my people want it on thursday... :/ I'll get back to you asap!

we ve thought that the match is tonight.... :sad: :sad: :sad: Please resolve your problems tonight.
We have a minimum of 90 on your server.

I ll request to play on NC server and have a referee

They cannot come tonight! We have a very low playerbase so it is very hard for me to gather people... and their scheduels change all the time! I'm sorry for the inconvenience! :sad:

OK reported to thursday.
I have requested to play on NC server and a referee
Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom