Alliances in multiplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Kittenhuffer

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I've played a lot of online multiplayer games in my days and I've been in my fair share of clans, but unfortunately alliances between clans were never heard of, or at least rare.

Therefore, I ask you this simple, yet complicated, question, as it is relevant to my interests to know: What exactly does an alliance in M&B signify? Generally speaking, of course.

I've heard some people talk about borrowing players from allied clans. Some write communal guidelines to use in their respective clans. Some train together. Some do all three. But is there more to it than this? If there is, please reply and share your knowledge.

Share servers, If a clan is in distress it is possible to borrow a server from another clan for your match/training.

Did you think about joined matches? we had some matches for instance with RS against 2 other clans which made it a big fight like 40 vs 40 players. :grin:

You can train together with another clan which in my opnion is a bit better then training against your own teammates since you'r then always short on players to make a decent sized team.

Alright, thanks for the answers. By the way, I'm not looking for an alliance for the clan I'm in, since I'm just a member there. I only wanted a clearer definition of what an alliance really is. :razz:

And sorry about the wrong section thing, but I thought it'd be more suitable in the general (Warband) discussion section seeing as it was just a random question.

Also, Alliances will come in handy when/if a campaign in your area is started (which there is a EU one) because that means if you and your ally have a boarder next to each other, you do not have to worry about getting attacked from there.  Plus all the things already stated.

An alliance means whatever the allied parties want it to mean, I guess.  Anyway, the Hoboknights don't make alliances, because we've always considered them somewhat silly.

Scientia Excelsa said:
An alliance means whatever the allied parties want it to mean, I guess.  Anyway, the Hoboknights don't make alliances, because we've always considered them somewhat silly.

Are you not a Hoboknight Scipio?

OH ok now I get now though
here you go so u are not mad at me
french style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whyexXZFqh4

Back
Top Bottom