Search results for query: *

1. NPC-lords suicidal when declaring wars, no strategic thinking. No challenge after becoming the strongest kingdom.

I'm in the very end game. I've left 2 castles for Rhagaea, my kingdom has all the rest towns and castles. My kingdom's strength is 37000 against her 1000. Yet, she keeps declaring wars. Me: "Oh come on! Are you completely insane?" Rhagaea: "What?" Me: (slaps forehead) Every war I fought, was...
  2. The killed in siege battles unrealistically are all high tier troops

I've watched the results of siege battles (while I am the attacking one), and the dead are always high tier troops. I have about as much low tier troops as high tier troops, but there is no low tier troops in casualties. The dead are tiers 5,6 and 7. What's with that? Are low tier toops all...
  3. SP - General Make weapons visible in Character leveling interface so we know which skill to upgrade

I need to go back and forth between Inventory interface and the Character interface, because I cannot see what weapons the characters have equipped, and I don't know which skills I should give focus points, which attributes to improve. Make it possible to turn the character portrait, so we...
  4. Crashes when I attack an army besieging my town, and town's garrison sallies out. How to avoid them sallying?

So I'm not in the town, I'm coming to attack an army which is besieging a town of mine. The garrison of the town sallies out every time (about ten times now) and the game crashes to the Attack/Send Troops/Leave -menu screen. The crash happens before the faces of the battle participating lords'...
  5. SP - General More companions, family members and harem wives

I'm trying to play a historical charater, an ancient Egyptian pharaoh. Well, obviously can't have enough wives nor family members. Also if one plays an Aseri emir (I played once), a harem kind of is a must to have. Doesn't feel a proper emir otherwise. If one has a mod to play a Chinese...
  6. SP - General Make taking prisoners useful, stop huge wasting of prisoner masses

It feels like waste releasing hundreds and hundreds prisoners all the time. What's the point getting so many prisoners, when you need to relase them almost all? It only feels like throwing away masses of possible recruits and money (prisoner ransom). The most boring job is to be a prisoner...
  7. SP - General Custom troops to play a unique culture. And fiefs changing their culture.

I'm trying to play a unique looking culture (ancient Egyptian). It bugs me that every game one plays, the troops and your vassals are a mix of different calradian troops. Theyre is no way of trying to play a kingdom that would have a unique feel. And you can't test your custom troops against...
  8. Did I just delete a vassal clan member when changing age?

I wanted to give an instant child to a vassal clan member (instead waiting for her to become pregnant), so I reduced another clan member's age to 14, supposed to be her daughter. Well, the daughter disappeared. The clan now has only 2 members (encyclopedia clan's page). Not found in the clan...
  9. Looters captured caravan trader. How to get her back?

I haven't yet found how to pay prisoner bribes. Not to other lords nor to looters. How does one initate the prisoner-money exchange?
  10. Parties are starving. Can't find a mod to help with the issue.

Game version e.1.8.1. Loosing starving parties to enemies every now and then. Usually they've been a long time in an army, and then they don't have any food. I wonder if there is a mod that makes a party go buy food when it ends or is running low. I searched Nexusmods with "food," but didn't...
  11. Thousand prisoners insanity. What to do?

I just took a castle, and had well over 1000 prisoners. Can't keep, sell or recruit them. This is not something extraordinary, more like just another Monday (in the game). Regularly need to dismiss hundreds of prisoners, everyone has been there (usually you are full of prisoners, then get a few...
  12. How to rearrange units after reinforcements arrive?

After reforcements come, or the party/army commader is knocked out, units get mixed with all sort of troops. How does one arrange them back into cavalry, archers, mounted archers and infantry?
  13. Game always crashes after battle's loot interface.

When after a battle I click "DONE" in the loot window, and campaign map should open, the game always crashes. No matter how many times I load the save and try the battle again, no matter if I take prisoners or loot. To go forward I need to load an earlier save. Then MAYBE after the next battle...
  14. Starting game with a kingdom. Balance issue. Saved by the poor A.I.

Yeah, another game balance thread. This kind of has a specific setting though. Did you have an early game kingdom? If so, what is your experience about early game balance? I started the game with realistic damage (to me and my troops) and Bannerlord difficulty. Yes, that's supposed to make the...
  15. Why my hero doesn't use civilian outfit inside or walking in towns?

I had same mods in previous game, except one (added "No Fief Elections If You Are King" mod) and my hero used civilian outfit when walking in towns or visiting in taverns or keeps. Now however, in new game, he always uses his battle outfit. I wonder what is wrong. Is there a setting somewhere...
  16. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Get rid of random artificial reason why someone is not compatible for marriage.

I can't make a mod (using xml-files) where my hero is married to a certain wife, or wives, because the game decides that for some magical reason they are not suitable for marriage (in the creation of a new game). My main hero is a man, the spouse I want him to marry is a woman, not a clan...
  17. What makes a spouse suitable for marriage?

I'm using a mod "Fixed Pregnancy Control" that allows to marry more than once. I tried using "Marry Anyone" mod too, but it caused weird problems which made my clan leave my kingdom. I edited the heroes.xml (of my own mod) to marry my main hero, a man, to a few woman, then started a new game...
  18. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Wife leading her own clan

1. What a disappointment, I just noticed I can't give a clan for my wife to lead. Existing party leaders of my kingdom are more skilled than her, no sense making her a party leader either. 2. Another disaster: married a clan leader of my kingdom, and they lost their leader when she joined my...
  19. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Enable managing equipment of kingdom's other clans, to play a unique looking kingdom

My clan's armors and weapon choises, and the appearance of its members (thanks to a mod) makes it look unique, different from other kingdoms. But it is only my own clan whose equipment I can manage, all other clans in my kingdom look like Empire, Sturgian, Khuzait etc. This really ruins the...
  20. Need More Info Launcher won't stop running, can't be killed. Must restart computer.

Summary: When ever I exit from the game using the game menu options, or when ever the game crashes, taleworlds.mountandblade.launcher.exe will not stop running. Causes a problem when trying to update the game or a mod installed to the game. Sometimes unable to start the game: only getting eror...
Back
Top Bottom