Parties are starving. Can't find a mod to help with the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Game version e.1.8.1.

Loosing starving parties to enemies every now and then.
Usually they've been a long time in an army, and then they don't have any food.

I wonder if there is a mod that makes a party go buy food when it ends or is running low. I searched Nexusmods with "food," but didn't find one.

It's sad to lose big parties because all are starving and nobody left to fight.

I have a mod that enables editing party equipments (not sure if it came with CharacterReload or CharacterManager mod) so I can see their food situation, and add food when needed, but it's too much job to go through all your 50 or so vassals every now and then and check their food status.

Sometimes partys are still starving even in 1.1.0 but it´s by far not as bad as it was before. Happens rarely in my experience. I even think it´s fine, the AI shouldn´t be perfect and should make mistakes sometimes.

Which version are you playing, for some older ones there are mods that have fixed the issue.

There was a bug back then causing it. It was fixed however as the game advances now from 1.0.0 and on there becomes a lot more clans gaining tiers and rebel clans so there are a lot more parties running around causing a food shortage. I have told TW about it but I don't think anything will be done. For yourself stock up on food and put it in your stash so you are prepare and if you are modding get the rebel clans are destroyed mod to help.

Back
Top Bottom