Search results for query: *

• Users: Rhade
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rhade

#nobattlenobks

“Is BkS coming back for Bannerlord?” Admittedly, the question still makes me smile, even though I’ve heard it more often than I can count over the past few years, from a large array of different groups. I was always somewhat cagey with my response, adopting a wait-and-see approach and keeping...
  2. Rhade

Want to not be so ****ing terrible? PROTIPS with Rhade.

Dear noobs, Have you ever thought to yourself, "Man, I really ****ing suck at this game," or perhaps "omg this guy is a massive cheater," or maybe you've heard it said in your ts3/vent server, "Why the **** does BkS always wreck our **** because we're trash?" Well, papa Rhade is here to help...
  3. Rhade

Team Grades

Thought it would be interesting, after all the talk we hear about "so and so team has x cav, y archers, z inf", to set up a centralized place where people can have a chance to give their opinions and maybe discuss them some, as discussion is the entire point of this board. Example: Team Inf...
  4. Rhade

UNAC Season One Regular Season

With the regular season coming to a close with only half a week left and the remaining matches not looking to be overly competitive, I wanted to take the chance to start the thread pertaining to the performances of teams over the course of the first season of UNAC. This is the place to generate...
  5. Rhade

SF vs Wappaw 8/25

SF vs Wappaw http://www.twitch.tv/coolgamingbros
  6. Rhade

UNAC Power Rankings Discussion

Use this thread to discuss the Power Ranking thread and feel free to discuss, argue, quote, modify and go back-and-forth here regarding the how, why and when of your logic as to why you ranked what where and why you believe someone else's ranking was off. It is my hope that this thread can be...
  7. Rhade

UNAC Power Rankings

UNAC has already revitalized the competitive scene, and along with it has been some quality coverage including streams, podcasts, recordings and spirited discussions about Warband and it's meta. In the spirit of taking this a step further, I'm proposing a UNAC "power ranking" thread that's aim...
  8. Rhade

Predictions thread

What team do you predict is going to take the tournament? What teams are going to impress? What teams are going to disappoint? Speculation on player sniping / trading? What teams do you believe will do best on open maps? Closed? Discuss it here.
  9. Rhade

TW Sponsored WFaS Tournaments, not Warband?

As seen on Taleworlds' homepage, an advertisement for a With Fire and Sword tournament, backed by Nvidia and Taleworlds, is displayed across the page. However, as a Warband player, I feel pretty alienated in that Taleworlds not only has not hosted a tournament for Warband in some years, but...
  10. Rhade

I am Hungry

I believe I'll go have a sammich since my lady wife, Coy, seems to not be around as much anymore. She makes the best grilled cheese sammiches, you kids don't even know. Sorry for making work for you, Lust, but I felt this was an important issue that I must convey to the community at large. I...
  11. Rhade

Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Black Shields is the premier North American Warband clan. Period. Get raped. Originally formed in Darkfall on the North American server by Vanidar, Rhade and Lokius, being hired by virtually every faction to fight their battles for them, BkS built a name for being unmatched in talent, teamwork...
  12. Rhade

After patching, not able to launch Warband.

I updated Warband today to the latest patch, and it launches momentarily. The progress bar starts to fill as the game launches, moving past "Processing INI file," etc etc. I then crash to desktop with the message "Mesh names should have at least 2 characters: rename "", in file...
  13. Rhade

[SUGGESTION] Make an option for Helm visibility

Players, upon starting Mount and Blade, are given the option of creating a character and customizing their appearance. I enjoy being able to recognize my enemies in multiplayer solely by their appearance, as it makes things a lot more engaging and personal when you're fighting someone who you...
  14. Rhade

Banned

This may or may not be the correct forum, admins, please feel free to move the post to the proper location. I'm curious as how to remove a ban. I'm also curious if it's within an admin's intended role to kick and ban players for playing the game. I believe, most of the time, players get...
  15. Rhade

.615 Link?

Edit - Apologies. Forgot the link is sent via e-mail.
Back
Top Bottom