Search results for query: *

• Users: talior3
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hope and self improvement are the foundations of mount and blade 2

I think I bought the game when it was initially released a few years ago, for like 40 bucks or so, i don't remember the precise amount. But I would unironically spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on this game. This is one of the best financial investments I've made. A game bought for 40...
  2. I pray for micro battle management

I think that micro management is sometimes way more important than general management of the units. For example, I want archers to target mounts that easier to down than to simply target the riders if they are too well armored and arrows are not too efficient against them. I want cavalry to...
  3. Why is everyone dumb and superman in the native combat mode?

Horses aren't invincible. It's dumb that the enemy doesn't shoot the horses in their feet. Spearmen use spears, which is what a reasonable unit does against horsemen. Horses should naturally break the ever living duck out of anyone in it's way, broken bones spilled out brains. The horse will...
  4. Mods make this game

I have a few and few mods. Realistic Battle Mod is in my opinion one of the things that make this game 3 times better. It's bizarre how a non-official party manages to set up a system that improves the game way beyond its initial form. And I am left wondering why and how it is that work is left...
  5. Battle tactics in this game are so bad and dumb

I am literally limited to 10 types of formations, unable to save these presets, unable to separate units of the same type into different formations, unable to name or design formations in any way, and I have to do it in real time as if it's a mindless shooting game. Literally 0 room for...
  6. Seriously, what is going on with the development team?

I can not fathom how normal regular people can come up with mods like Army Formations Made Easy, improved garrisons and Companion Party Control while the actual team, the people who get paid for this, can't even come close to such basic concepts? Seriously. Someone tell me what is going on, how...
  7. The troops limit on big armies is so dumb

I had a faction ally party of 90 troops join my 240 troops army against a 500 troops army. The battle begins and I get only 100 of my troops in bad percentages of different formations as I needed more cavalry, the ally party charges like idiots, get slaughtered and I don't even get my entire...
  8. A few questions about battle formations and behaviour

1. Is it possible to tell a cavalry unit to protect another like archers? 2. Is it possible to separate say 50 infantrymen out of 100 BEFORE battle into a different formation? The menu only allows for changing formations for complete units, not parts of them, so if I have 100 battanian heroes I...
  9. Party speed abysmally low

I have hundreds of spare horses in my inventory and I'm still too slow. I can't get anyone or run away from anyone, I sometimes move at a speed of 1. Just what? I failed quests because of this. At my best with an only cavalry party i was at best at 3.3 while bandits get 4.9 and even 6. This...
  10. Battle layout - Is it possible to create sub-groups and even do it prior to the match?

When I'm in battle, there a few groups like cavalry, footmen, bowmen and horse archers that are default to the layout. But I need something more, like to have one of my companions command over a few sub-groups, which could be composed of different types like both archers and footmen, and me...
  11. I need to be able to command over multiple armies

As an example, while I'm at vlandia which is at the western side of the map, I sometimes get attacked from the eastern side. So I need one army for vlandia and another for the khuzait, because parties alone are very limited in numbers, like 120 troops which is nothing. I need to be able to...
  12. I wish there were more very basic stuff

It's really not complicated to add just simple behavior content, like - Being able to send a separate army to conquer a town Being able to station soldiers outside of some village with commands like ambushing or waiting etc. Things like that. I find the current game even with many mods added...
  13. War declarations out of the blue

Sturgia declared war on me out of nowhere. They first have Battania and Vlandia to pass through before getting to me yet I get war declared on me. Same thing happened with the Aserai being way too far from me to make any sense. The algorithm needs to take into account distance parameters so...
  14. Difference between town militia/garrison - How to recruit garrison naturally?

What's exactly the difference in practical sense? And why isn't it possible to recruit garrison automatically?
  15. Resolved While in siege soldiers that use a siege tower get stuck

And they just get stuck there trying to move but failing.
  16. Clan with 61+ relationship leaves kingdom, after being paid 280K denars

This makes no sense, at all. I had a 61+ relation with them and they still leave out of the blue. WTF
  17. Bought clan for 280K, -100 relationship, they leave after literally 3 minutes

Haha good one, not. Using the saving and modding their relationship with me. But wtf.
  18. While in siege soldiers that use a siege tower get stuck

And they just get stuck there trying to move but failing.
  19. Clan vanished from my kingdom like nothing

So I approached a party with -98 relationship, succeed throughout the checks and convinced them to join. For some reason they didn't ask for any coin, but they agreed. I got their 5 fiefs with them. Helped them out in a few battles all of which have been won. And now suddenly, not even a...
  20. How can I swing a weapon while walking?

I chose wasd keys in the settings but I can't properly choose a direction of swinging/blocking while moving because of obvious reasons. How can I set it so that I will have to press both the key and shift or something to choose to swing/block?
Back
Top Bottom