Clan with 61+ relationship leaves kingdom, after being paid 280K denars

Users who are viewing this thread

talior3

Recruit
This makes no sense, at all. I had a 61+ relation with them and they still leave out of the blue.

WTF

How do I recruit them back. I need the clan I'm getting assblasted and now this

I unironically rage quit the game pressing alt f4 after it happened.

You're pretty much hooped. Kingdom management and diplomacy is not existent in the late game. If you do make your own kingdom it's best to never recruit any other clans period as they will randomly start wars and leave for no reason to join the faction they just went to war with lol

The clan faction hopping makes no sense.

For example:

In my game, playing for the Aserai, I noticed Mesui (Khergit) was now a vassal of the southern empire. For ****s and giggles I convinced her to join the Aserai, despite having -100 relation and us never having met before. She agreed, joined the Aserai, and then 4 weeks later rejoined the southern empire.

Wat?

How do you make that much money
Once you have your own kingdom, money is the least of your concern. I have 4 towns under my name, and I am making more than 16k each day just passively. I also have tons of loot to sell, more than the towns of this game can buy.
And because kingdom management is not yet implemented, I can't hand out fiefs even if I want to.

How do you make that much money
making money is the easiest thing in this game. Get 1 town and a few castles either for yourself or as a vassal, upgrade with management tab, and money is like water. Also win big battles and sell ****.

As for the vassals leaving, I think its a bit too easy for them to leave, we had enlisted the wolves dude with 3 of his boys, they get a town, 3 castles in no time ( had to grind like 10 sieges to get to that number and when they had them in not more then 10 min irl game time, they left with those fiefs to join the northern empire scum. I was saying to myself and sort of to caladog, dont give them those fiefs you twat, they will leave you and low and behold, they did.

Back
Top Bottom