Search results for query: *

1. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Sad to see this part of my life is officially dead. RIP Taleworlds WW.
  2. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

So I've forgotten the login for Melter, but apparently remembered this account? Anyways... sup?
  3. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

If we're doing short games, I'm up to host one once everyone is ready (unless someone has a slam-dunk theme- I would probably just come up with the first thing that comes to mind as I write the narration).
  4. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

[Werewolf] – Werewolf: The Bareboning – Day 3 – Nom, nom, nom...

Man this game is EZ.  This is why you should always listen to me. :cool:

But in reality when reading the final day, I wasn't sure of wolf being a Moose or not anymore. I was still leaning on him because his play sounded similar to how I typically carry on as a wolf, but Jock was not too far behind him.

Thanks for hosting, Adaham! Being in a shorter, small game is definitely interesting, but it's funny how much behavior carries over from the longer form.
  5. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

How much time left? Moose still viable?
  6. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

How am I supposed to know? I didn't play last game. I'm going to assume everything is random though- putting too much thought into how a host might have assigned roles is kinda lame imo. Makes sense in some games, but not here in a small one with repeat players.
  7. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

Moose! said:
    Orgasmo, why do you think Magorian is a wolf?

Something something gut. Seems off.

Vieira = Good. He don't play like this as wolf.
    Mag = Wolf. Posts weird.
    Eternal = Fence. Hasn't gotten into quote war with me.
    Moose = Wolf lean. Boring questioning type wolf.
    Xardob = Who knows.
    Jock = Lean innocent. Wolf prob not knee-jerk vote like he did.
  8. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

Marowit said:
    Xardob is his packmate lynch him next.

Nah, Mags is his packmate.

That, or you and Xardob or wolves.

There's a 67% chance I have at least one wolf between you four, because statistics say so.
  9. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

[Werewolf] – The Signup

But that's when nobody else is around and I can get a bit of privacy. How else am I supposed to collude with Russians uninterrupted?  :ohdear:
  10. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

[Werewolf] – The Signup

Moose! said:
    All in like Michael Flynn.

Speaking of Russian investigations, Paul Manafort has a condo five blocks from my apartment. Was weird going to the gym next to it on Tuesday morning at 5:30 am and seeing TV crews prep their gear to film about the indictment.

Guess that means I'm in too.
  11. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

[Werewolf] - The Memeticists - Recruitment Thread

@Mag: That works for me, but given Jock is now here, I guess it doesn't matter.  :wink:
  12. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

[Werewolf] - The Memeticists - Recruitment Thread

How fast we talkin'? I'll steal the spot from Jock as long as you don't expect me to post during work hours.
  13. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

The Most Dangerous Game II - All Manor of Secrets (Day 8) - 5 ALIVE

Oh, right, this game. Sorry, I got bored, then depressed, then didn't really check anything on the internet for a week.

All I know anymore is Bic McLarge killed Jock.
  14. Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

The Most Dangerous Game II - All Manor of Secrets (Day 8) - 5 ALIVE

By the way, I'm sorry I have not been more helpful- I've been really busy this week and have had no energy for this game. However, that should be over now and I'll be back to normal later today.

Here's the clue I found from my last search:

This badly torn diary page sounds rather ominous:

”I tried to tell Bob that violence begets violence, but he refuses to listen. I tell him that this killing has to stop, that it will only harm his soul, but he continues to leave corpses strewn in his wake. Tonight, while the rest of the staff consume alcohol and engage in revelry, I will pray for the souls of all the rats he has slain.”
Back
Top Bottom