[Werewolf] – Werewolf: The Bareboning – Day 3 – Nom, nom, nom...

Users who are viewing this thread

Xardob said:
You know, it would be funny if you vote me and Moose voted Adaham. That way everyone get's a vote.

Xardob said:
Moose! said:
Will probably vote for Adaham after my commute
Do it. And MaHuD needs to vote me.

Moose! said:
Jock vote for me, let's make this coin flip interesting

Congrats wolves. I thought you were dead meat after Mr. X gave me this analysis night 1:

Xardob said:
Seriously though, I'm going with Mag and Moose. With Melter a possible.

I think I distrust the letter M.

Hats off to Xardob for being spot on night 1. And hats off to the wolves for still winning this, despite their less than ideal day 2.

Thanks for playing everybody!  :party:

For what it's worth, here's the wolf-chat:

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/Urrh77AJLFUT

Possibly so, didn't want to elevate the X-man above anybody else, it's just that we spoke about this in private and I asked him of his final guess, that's why I remembered.

Also, it should be added he revised his view several times, when I asked him two days ago, he was already leaning towards Jock, so I assumed that it was game over for the village.

I changed my mind again and would vote Moose. Probably. Maybe. Anyway, good game, Moose.

Another fun game, and this time even my instincts showed up to play. I should relearn to trust them.

Blah, I should have gone back to my original theory of either Moose or Mag and read their exchanges more carefully. Xardob's last minute voteswitch day one threw me off big time. Overall I think I relied too heavily on Xardob realising I'm innocent so when you started suspecting me last day I felt you might be trying for the easier lynch.

Good game overall, wish we hadn't lost Mags so early so day two would have given us more material.

My last post was meant to be a subtle reminder that if I was a wolf, I could've just voted you and end the game. I was waiting you to vote Moose so I could finish him. I should just have voted Moose and be done with it.

Eh, it's tough to be an innocent - I certainly feel lost and kinda useless when I'm not aware of the situation, which is why I was desperately hoping I'd come off as a confused innocent by not immediately pushing on Jock when Xardob suggested it (which I assumed was a trap that he wanted to use to confirm my guilt / encourage Jock to vote for me). Thought I was done for when Xardob questioned why I might think Jock's defense of Magorian was innocent.  :lol:

It is, isn't it. I feel like my playstyle makes me too obvious (seer last game) and my reads might even be correct at times but I tend to let myself get persuaded or manipulated with too much I guess. Need to keep better track in the future I guess.

Jock said:
It is, isn't it. I feel like my playstyle makes me too obvious (seer last game) and my reads might even be correct at times but I tend to let myself get persuaded or manipulated with too much I guess. Need to keep better track in the future I guess.

Nah, that's just you being self-conscious, which you will always be when you're a wolf/special. I'm sweating bullets every game when I'm a wolf, but obviously it's not so obvious to everyone else.

Man this game is EZ.  This is why you should always listen to me. :cool:

But in reality when reading the final day, I wasn't sure of wolf being a Moose or not anymore. I was still leaning on him because his play sounded similar to how I typically carry on as a wolf, but Jock was not too far behind him.

Thanks for hosting, Adaham! Being in a shorter, small game is definitely interesting, but it's funny how much behavior carries over from the longer form.

Orgasmo said:
Thanks for hosting, Adaham! Being in a shorter, small game is definitely interesting, but it's funny how much behavior carries over from the longer form.
You're welcome! I agree on the shorter, small games, though I do think the ideal small game is 9 players, as opposed to 7. It gives the village another guaranteed day to figure things out, rather than being instantly at ly-lo on day 2.

Also, it's remarkable how useless specials turn out to be in these short games.

Adaham said:
Also, it's remarkable how useless specials turn out to be in these short games.
I agree the herbalist is rather useless. He needs to protect two players to give the village an extra day. Unless you make the target of a failed attack public, then he acts as a sort of seer, I guess.

But the seer is very powerful in a small game. He just needs to survive.

Back
Top Bottom