[Werewolf] – The Signup

Users who are viewing this thread

NotAdaham

Knight
Yo, since no one likes my idea of fun anyway (except maybe Xardob  :iamamoron: ), I'm probably better off hosting. And as long as there's still a bit of interest left, I'm gonna take the honors and do what I do best...annoy people and force them to post more.

So let's see how many people we can get. Most likely scenario is a small 7 player game, but if there's enough interest, I'd also be willing to host a 9 or more player game, but I don't want the sign-up to last forever as well (so we don't lose people that initially agreed to play).

As always you can expect a more or less enjoyable background scenario, straight forward rules (as long as the game's small), and active hosting (prodding of inactives, votecounts, etc.).

So grab your spot now:

1. Xardob
2. Jock
3. Magorian
4. Moose!
5. Dildomelter
6. Dances with Vacuums

?

Magorian Aximand said:
I'm in.

Did Xardob sign up via PM, or did you just assume his participation? :razz:
The Dob and I are telekinetically connected, no need for PMs or other means of mere mortals  :iamamoron:

Also, yay!  :party:

Edit: Is this actually your first game since:

?

Sweet memories...but it kinda hurts to think of how many of those people that appear in the trailer actually never showed up to play the game  :facepalm:

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Magorian Aximand said:
I'm in.

Did Xardob sign up via PM, or did you just assume his participation? :razz:
The Dob and I are telekinetically connected, no need for PMs or other means of mere mortals  :iamamoron:

Also, yay!  :party:

Edit: Is this actually your first game since:

?

Sweet memories...but it kinda hurts to think of how many of those people that appear in the trailer actually never showed up to play the game  :facepalm:

No, I think my last one was Eternal's tag team To Kill a Kin. It's been a long time though.

Magorian Aximand said:
Big McLarge-Huge said:
Did Jesusfreak actually ever get back to you?  :shifty:

Check your spelling. That's jezuzfreek777, thank you very much. :razz:

No, I was grouped in with his general response.
Sorry, should have figured that it wasn't as simple as I thought (the spelling, that is)...

General response...that's kinda disappointing, but still better than promising you an elaborate answer and never delivering  :roll:

I'm terrible, I also owe the X-man a list of classical music  :facepalm: That, at least, I did write, but the stoopid computer logged me out in the process (it was a long message!) and all of it was lost. So frustrated, man...  :meh:

Moose! said:
All in like Michael Flynn.
Huzzah!  :party:

Moose! said:
All in like Michael Flynn.

Speaking of Russian investigations, Paul Manafort has a condo five blocks from my apartment. Was weird going to the gym next to it on Tuesday morning at 5:30 am and seeing TV crews prep their gear to film about the indictment.

Guess that means I'm in too.

Back
Top Bottom