The Most Dangerous Game II - All Manor of Secrets (Day 8) - 5 ALIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmmm. So Fergus killed Molly with the knife that Xardob found in the pond. Chimney Sweep overheard the Baron talk to Molly and figured he killed her, so he decided to kill the Baron? Not sure about the weapon though.

In any case...

MOVE TO & POLEAXE: Sootshade

Regarding who 'gets' to live, all I can say if you kill the wrong person, say an important piece of information goes to the grave with them, I'm your only chance for recompense. I won't be killing anyone, it's distasteful, even if it may be necessary.

I find the whole "don't kill me, I'm essential" shtick to be rather dubious, but whatever. Just as I think the whole "I can't kill because I like to vaguely imply that there's some reason in my role description for it" is bs, people just don't want to risk something and rather want others to do the killing for them.

As to X-man's suggestion...yeah, I've been thinking about that as well. As everybody knows, I have a (not so) secret bromance going with the X-man, so I was planning to keep him alive. Even if I know that he probably doesn't answer those feelings and would have mauled me any time if he had the chance. *sniff*

Obviously I'm including myself in the survivor list. And if it's about the last spot...well, it's kinda hard to judge. Lando Calrissian has probably been the most useful by actually making the effort to collect all the clues into one file. Not that I read the list, but still...it's what should be done by people who are less awesome than me and who want to solve the puzzle. Other than that, Lumos is clearly the most invested player in the whole thing, damn, he even RPs this ****  :shock: As such, he's probably the most deserving of all of us to win. The dog's penis (aka Vieira) has also made a push recently, but he's clearly only more active now because he's trying to murderererer his way to victory. Plus, if he doesn't win, he can still go and vacuum clean his room and be happy with that, so he could probably handle a loss.

Moose has done slightly better after his shaky start, but his greatest contribution to teamplay was when he killed somebody who could've been voted off. I appreciated his effort then, but it's not enough to call him a teamplayer, now is it?

So after Soot I'd say Moose is next in line, and we might want to consider a majority vote on him, as I'm assuming he's armed to the teeth. But maybe our resident doge wants to give his poleaxe a swing and see what comes from it?  :iamamoron:

Oh, and I forgot about JCBdSS...he should be killed just for his name alone  :meh:

I don't need to murder my way to victory if I can win when I'm dead (apparently I can though I've not yet asked how).

I'm just more active now because it's more interesting now.  :razz:

I could give Moose a swing, but I think my Pie has fully digested and is no longer affecting me, so it might be dangerous.  :iamamoron:

It's less that I'm essential, more I'm the only connection to the majority of the game you have after you kill everyone else. If I wanted to kill people, I'd kill people. If were gonna get meta about it, I'm not adverse to taking risks, I've always been willing to get in on a lynch. But not today.

I remember SootShade being super-important with his ability to read the clues of uncooperative people...I even gave him my damn tarot cards. And now he's gone. Important my ass.

JCBdSS might be a different case, who knows.

So I've finally made the effort to go through Lando Calrisians list of clues. Now I know who did what, and who probably killed the Baron. Not sure about the murder weapons thingy, though.

Ask Jeeves: what kind of wounds did the Baron have? (sorry if this has been asked already)

Also

Case the joint: drawing room

X-man...you do realise that once I've figured out what happened, this makes you slightly more expendable, eh?  :iamamoron:

Didn't Penis already stabby-stab Soot?  :???:

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
You mean, you read the first post, 40 pages ago, in which Jeeves lays out the crime scene for you in impressive detail? :razz:
Correction: I re-read it...come on, cut me some slack, you can't tell me that everybody else remembers everything (or anything) from page 1.  :razz:

Murder most foul...

3rX7O.jpg

SootShade is MORTALLY WOUNDED by Doge The Impaler, whose kill-count is growing rather impressive. He drops the following items:

Clue 1
Carving Knife
Antique Tome
Tarot Deck
Clue 13

Back
Top Bottom