The Most Dangerous Game II - All Manor of Secrets (Day 8) - 5 ALIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe I should just start killing people, because clearly I'm useless at looking for things. Llandy, is there an updated list of where everyone is at the minute?

CASE THE LIBRARY

By the way, I'm sorry I have not been more helpful- I've been really busy this week and have had no energy for this game. However, that should be over now and I'll be back to normal later today.

Here's the clue I found from my last search:

This badly torn diary page sounds rather ominous:

”I tried to tell Bob that violence begets violence, but he refuses to listen. I tell him that this killing has to stop, that it will only harm his soul, but he continues to leave corpses strewn in his wake. Tonight, while the rest of the staff consume alcohol and engage in revelry, I will pray for the souls of all the rats he has slain.”

Xardob said:
Big McLarge-Huge said:
Guys, the plot thickens:

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
You find this note snagged on the corpse dumped in the hut. The handwriting on this torn diary page is so bad that it takes you a few attempts to correctly read it:

“I should ask for a raise. I don’t get paid enough to clean up the Baron’s messes. If anyone found out, it’d be my neck for the noose, and who’d look after the dogs if I was swinging from the gallows?”

So, Fergus killed Molly under orders of the Baron, or maybe the Baroness. Perhaps he got spooked, confronted the Baron and killed him?

Too simple imo. Perhaps someone else from the staff found out and decided to avenge Molly?

Lord Brutus said:
So, did the moron I replaced ever do anything?  If he did, I can't see it.

He found a key, and I made him drop it so the story could continue. :razz: You're a tabula rasa!

There are still items and clues out there to be found, though, so don't despair!

The Results Are In

Bilgesi, Xardob and Lumos appear to have found nothing during their searches.

eiJop.png

You're all doing such wonderful jobs, and you know, I've been cleaning up behind you as you've been going along. The Entrance Hall is spick and span, and the Ballroom is ship shape! I've also cleared the cobwebs out of the Kitchen and have swept out the Kennels. I am therefore fairly confident that you've found everything of value within these areas. I would suggest you focus your energies elsewhere, at least for now.

Where People Are

Fishing Hut
Jock
Orgasmo

Library
The Doge of Benis
SootShade

Dining Room
Big McLarge-Huge
DYSTOPIAN

Kennels
Lumos
Xardob

Drawing Room
Bilgesi

Duck Pond
Austyboo

Treehouse
Lord Brutus

Ballroom
Moose!

Time Until Nightfall

1hr 40 mins

Night Falls

noWj_.png

The sun sets on the third day, and the moon rises on the third night. Alaric Shinrog changes his face, but this sort of thing is nothing new to our seasoned investigators.

Everyone is sure they're closing in on the answers. Theories abound. Some players realise they're running out of opportunities to use any special abilities they may possess.

An owl hoots in the distance, and Jeeves patiently polishes the silverware.

The Results Are In

The Doge of Benis has found
Code:
Mrs. Beeton's Cookery Book
in the Library

Big Mac, Orgasmo, Jock, Bilgesi, Lumos, Brutus, Xardob and SootShade appear to have found nothing during their searches.

eiJop.png

I'll leave the poor skeleton in the fishing hut where she is until this mystery is solved and we can put her to rest. I've had a good poke around the place and I believe you've located everything of value within it.

Where People Are

Fishing Hut
Jock
Orgasmo
Bilgesi
Austyboo

Library
The Doge of Benis
Xardob

Dining Room
Big McLarge-Huge
DYSTOPIAN