[Werewolf] – Werewolf: The Bareboning – Day 3 – Nom, nom, nom...

Users who are viewing this thread

Once upon a time...

...happy village...

...morning...scream...

...dead person...

...not look good...

...not so happy anymore...

..."Werewolves" *gasp*...

..."Let's talk and kill"...

..."Sounds reasonable"...

–––

Rules: You all know them, nothing new.

Days: 4 days

Nights: 3 days (but try to keep it at 2 days, m'kay?)

---

Players:

1. Xardob
2. Jock
4. Moose!

Dead:
6. Dances with Vacuums – innocent
5. Dildomelter – Herablist
3. Magorian/Vieira – Werewolf
7. Marowit – innocent

Edit: Sticky please with sugar on top.

Woo! Good to see the old Hammy account active again. Also nice to be playing in a game with an All-Star roster.

Day one prediction: Vieira turtles, Eternal goes after Xardob for playstyle reasons, and we end up lynching Jock for making a mistake. Do notice that these game predictions work regardless of allegiance of any of the participants. :razz:

Magorian Aximand said:
The Doge of Benis said:
Xardob said:
Love the narration.  :lol:

Oh well, could the wolves please line up for the noose?

Sure. I'm a wolf. Guess who's my packmate.

And I officially have a first target.

You didn't paint the bullseye very well. Might have to wash it off soon.

Marowit said:
The Doge of Benis said:
Xardob said:

Unvote
Vote: The Doge of Benis

Come at me.

How easy it is to vacuum up will depend on several factors. But in this (admittedly very short, nearly content-less) game, your joke post that fits the profile of a wolf joke post is the largest bit of evidence we've got.

Joke posts from wolves usually take one of two forms, in my experience. Either they're a silly reason to place a parking vote (something we'd need more time to see, of course) or they're a bit of a challenge. Wolves start the game with more information than any other player, and irony can be a bit of a pull. See Eternal voting for himself at the beginning of Not Even a Glimmer, or Seff taunting Adaham in Siege of Bethaa.

Like everything on day one, this isn't an exact science. You can look at the game I just hosted to see innocent Adaham making a similar joke while interacting with Xardob. But my gut lit up at Vieira's post, and we all know Hammy wasn't actually doing any hunting that game anyway.

Magorian Aximand said:
Woo! Good to see the old Hammy account active again. Also nice to be playing in a game with an All-Star roster.

Day one prediction: Vieira turtles, Eternal goes after Xardob for playstyle reasons, and we end up lynching Jock for making a mistake. Do notice that these game predictions work regardless of allegiance of any of the participants. :razz:
Since guessing the wolves would be no fun to you in this game, you're going for guessing what we'll all do?

The Doge of Benis said:
Xardob said:

Exactly the kind of reaction I was expecting. You're off the hook. Now find me another innocent and we can kill everyone else.

Magorian Aximand said:
How easy it is to vacuum up will depend on several factors. But in this (admittedly very short, nearly content-less) game, your joke post that fits the profile of a wolf joke post is the largest bit of evidence we've got.

What makes you think it's a joke?

Xardob said:
The Doge of Benis said:
Xardob said:

Exactly the kind of reaction I was expecting. You're off the hook. Now find me another innocent and we can kill everyone else.

Sounds like a good plan.

Jock & Orgasmo have been prodded.

Everybody else...please don't forget that the first quarter of day 1 has passed already. Don't waste precious time.

Back
Top Bottom