The Most Dangerous Game II - All Manor of Secrets (Day 8) - 5 ALIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

The Doge of Benis said:
Anybody care for a midnight snack?

MOVE TO KITCHEN, USE COOKBOOK.

eiJop.png

I've had a look through the Baron's emergency Apocalypse bunker, and as luck would have it I've managed to scrounge together enough supplies to make a Shepherd's Pie. Some of the ingredients are past their sell-by date, but they're hermetically sealed, so they should be safe for human consumption.

The Sun Rises...

_9vaA.png

The sun rises. The night has been quiet. Xardob finally stopped mumbling "bump" under his breath, while The Doge of Benis made his way to the kitchen and began a spot of cooking, thanks to some ingredients drummed up by Jeeves.

There have been no further deaths, and everybody appears keen to solve the mystery of the baron's murder. But the clock is ticking, and as the investigators get closer to the answers they've been so desperately seeking, they know that many in the group are on borrowed time. Who it's been borrowed from, nobody knows. In fact, it might even be stolen time. Another mystery to investigate. Another day to hunt.

For clues.

Where Peeps Are

Fishing Hut

Orgasmo
Austyboo

Library
Big Mac

Dining Room
DYSTOPIAN

Treehouse
Lord Brutus
Jock

Ballroom
Moose!

Drawing Room
SootShade
Bilgesi

Duck Pond
Lumos
Xardob

Kitchen
The Doge of Benis

DYSTOPIAN has been PRODDED!

Well, the girl's body isn't too much use to me so I'll just case the hut, with everyone else. I suppose we may nearly have the mystery solved, thanks Bilgesi for that compilation by the way, so if any of you are interested in securing that reward... you'll likely need to start getting the others out of the picture. I'd recommend leaving me be, you may need a way to get in touch with those who have left us later.

eiJop.png

I'll leave the poor skeleton in the fishing hut where she is until this mystery is solved and we can put her to rest. I've had a good poke around the place and I believe you've located everything of value within it.

Ah, I missed that second part. Don't worry about the skeleton when we're done though, I'll handle it.

Move to Kitchen.

Might as well leave my skeleton in the treehouse.  I'll use my machete to cut my own throat.  I'm three days behind and the guy I replaced did absolutely nothing, except possibly chop up Zazu.  Sorry to all but this isn't even close to being fun.

The Results Are In

Bilgesi, Xardob and Lumos appear to have found nothing during their searches.

Lord Brutus said:
Might as well leave my skeleton in the treehouse.  I'll use my machete to cut my own throat.  I'm three days behind and the guy I replaced did absolutely nothing, except possibly chop up Zazu.  Sorry to all but this isn't even close to being fun.

That's okay, thanks for trying. I know it's hard to play catch-up in a game like this during a fairly late substitution. I'll consider what I want to do with your character and post something official tomorrow night.

Got one!
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
This torn diary page radiates smug:

“I always knew that Molly was unrelyable. She has ‘er ways of sneaking off for hours at a time while the rest of us is workin’ hard. No doubt engaged in dalleeances. If she doesn’t show up in good time for cleaning before the party, she’s in for it for sure with the Baroness.”

CASE THE JOINT: DUCK POND

Dudette, where's my casing the joint result? I started my search only an hour after the last bunch.  :meh:

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
That's okay, thanks for trying. I know it's hard to play catch-up in a game like this during a fairly late substitution. I'll consider what I want to do with your character and post something official tomorrow night.
I got an easy solution for you:

Get 'em: Lord Brutus

Since you already implied that it's time we start killing each other, we might just as well start with those guys who aren't playing. I guess Dystopian is next on the list.

Another way of dealing with this is would be putting Moose! to some good use. Dunno, just sayin'...

The Results Are In

Big Mac and Jock appear to have found nothing during their searches.

The Doge of Benis has made a Shepherd's Pie. Unfortunately, Mrs. Beeton's Cookery Book was accidentally set alight during the process, and has now been burnt to a cinder.

It would appear we still have nothing on the chimney sweep? Perhaps the one not mentioned is the most suspicious of them all.

CASE THE JOINT: DUCK POND

Back
Top Bottom