Search results for query: *

1. BadassWalrus

Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

So i was re-reading the change log and wanted to ask about this,

"Zann invasion was re-coded almost from scratch. It will be 'a little' more devastating."

So how exactly is it different? I haven't gotten to that point yet im just curious
  2. BadassWalrus

Leonion said:
    the badger said:
    i have downloaded this mod but when i start i kept on getting .dds errors like the images are not loading
    snip

When did you start working on Perisno? You seem to be the most active member of the team on the fourms  :fruity:
  3. BadassWalrus

I have been here since .4..... I love this mod and ive waited so long for this update :grin: i remeber testing a really early version for gsanders  :eek:. Congrats to the whole team and Happy New Years  :party: I remeber the scare when everyone thought the mod was dead/ gonna be abandoned  :fruity: Thanks for the hard work
  4. BadassWalrus

A thank you to the Perisno team

Thank you Perisno team, been playing since .5  :mrgreen: Its cool to watch this mod develop. Cant wait for .8  :fruity:
  5. BadassWalrus

[Mini Mod] Valks troop file

Great work on the mod! I like the idea of nurses.
  6. BadassWalrus

Dead mod?

It seems that Docm was muted for 2 days because of some jokes he made. I dont think the other mods like him  :sad:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,20795.26700.html
    Pages 1781-1784
  7. BadassWalrus

Dead mod?

I hope not, i would hate to see this mod die  :sad:
  8. BadassWalrus

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

FrijolitoJR said:
    He is the actual developer of rigale (He continues it) and he has  his own mod too : Phosphor (Rigale and Perisno submod)
    I actually play Phosphor and not perisno  :lol:...
    Edit:He has all the mods he works at in his personal text..

Oh guess im just blind. I knew about phospor didnt know he worked on rigale. Thanks
  9. BadassWalrus

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

gsanders said:

- GS

Your here to? What other mods do u work on. I thought u only worked on perino
  10. BadassWalrus

Whats cooking in the kitchen? What about .8 stuff?

gsanders said:

Wow this seems awesome. :mrgreen:
    I check the forums everyday and this caught my eye
    Are u the only one working on phospor?
  11. BadassWalrus

Serial Key Trouble

SupaNinjaMan said:
    You have your game registered to your forum account, go to
    https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Account/UserGames
    log in, click show games, enter your password, and you'll be able to see your serial.
    It also is for Napoleonic wars, but that has a diffrent serial key apparently. Is there anyway i can get that one to?
  12. BadassWalrus

Serial Key Trouble

So the game just asked me what my serial key was when i tried to join a multiplayer game. I have had the game for years so i dont know why it all of a sudden asked me. I read a thing online that i can use one of my friends (couldnt find my actual serial key) So i entered his in and now we cant...
  13. BadassWalrus

Serial Key

So the game just asked me what my serial key was when i tried to join a multiplayer game. I have had the game for years so i dont know why it all of a sudden asked me. I read a thing online that i can use one of my friends (couldnt find my actual serial key) So i entered his in and now we cant...
  14. BadassWalrus

Version in Development - 0.8

Michadr said:
    Unless we get mammoths or something

That
    Would
    Be
    AWESOME
    :mrgreen:
  15. BadassWalrus

Discussion + Suggestions

I have a question with the First post,
    Does the Old spoiler contain suggestions that are already in, going to be added, or not being added?

Some of them look pretty cool but i haven't seen them so i hope there being added  :mrgreen:
  16. BadassWalrus

Media/Screenshots

My adventure so far:

Started as dwarf then i broke away and took longbeard keep.

They want longbeard keep back i think.....

The besiegers retreat after a couple waves, I take advantage of the weak armys and take Dwallnor

Married Sivertheil

Recovered my army then took Karnoth. (Siege is broken, about 80% of my men got caught at the entrance and couldnt go up the stairs)

Finished the dwarfs off. Now to focus on Dahara

PS:Click on the pics to enlarge them.

Having fun with the mod  :twisted: Great Job to the Dev team and Mel
  17. BadassWalrus

Version 0.772 Released!

Is it possible to marry companions?  :fruity: I assume it would have to be after u make them lords, and if not is there a way to add that feature?
  18. BadassWalrus

Version 0.772 Released!

Wow. I just saw "Barnes the Noble" in a tavern  :mrgreen:
    And he sells books...
    Amazing work with the update.  :party:  Cant wait for .8.
  19. BadassWalrus

Media/Screenshots

Erling01 said:
    Btw... i've made a Perisno signature =D. What do you think? Do you think it's worth to put it on the list of Perisno signatures?

Best. Signature. EVER  :mrgreen: Totally should add it to the list. :fruity:
  20. BadassWalrus

Womens Faces

The women faces are really ugly. It seems all the ladys have the same ugly face with diff hair. Love the mod but this bothers me more then it should XD
Back
Top Bottom