Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Scouts have atleast ended their relentless assault on the local lord population. Thank god . I need to kiss ass for some time afterall now that it gives stats!  :grin:
Btw. The people of Valahir that you have added rape the Reich des Drachen lords everytime they set foot in their territory. Aren't those guys a bit overkill?

Gylion said:
Btw. The people of Valahir that you have added rape the Reich des Drachen lords everytime they set foot in their territory. Aren't those guys a bit overkill?

Nope.
They only spawn once at the start of the game.
They help Valahir at the beginning, but they won't protect the island forever.  :cry:
One day mighty Valahir nation will all be spent if you don't help them.  :wink:

Gylion said:
Welp . She's now gone forever. Weird, goodbye my dear new companion .

Returning to this problem...

Did you talk to Khivachis after she joined you?
If so, are you absolutely sure that you did not misclick "I need you to leave now" instead of "Thank you"? It's terribly positioned in this conversation - as the last line which is usually goodbye line.  And it also resembles "I need to leave" line a lot.
3G6ueYy.jpg
I've waited with Khivachis in my party for several days and she refuses to vanish. I also searched the code, and that dialogue line is just the only place which I suspect..

Leonion said:
Gylion said:
Welp . She's now gone forever. Weird, goodbye my dear new companion .

Returning to this problem...

Did you talk to Khivachis after she joined you?
If so, are you absolutely sure that you did not misclick "I need you to leave now" instead of "Thank you"? It's terribly positioned in this conversation - as the last line which is usually goodbye line.  And it also resembles "I need to leave" line a lot.
3G6ueYy.jpg
I've waited with Khivachis in my party for several days and she refuses to vanish. I also searched the code, and that dialogue line is just the only place which I suspect..

**** that could be it.

But there is no way to recruit her in some tavern after saying that right? And if I'm not asking to much is there a way for me to cheat her back??

Leonion said:
Gylion said:

Nope.
They only spawn once at the start of the game.
They help Valahir at the beginning, but they won't protect the island forever.  :cry:
One day mighty Valahir nation will all be spent if you don't help them.  :wink:

Seems fair. And you can get some nice reputation by freeing the lords :twisted:

Okay with the red immortal thingy the right castle is it quest log sorry for my accuracy but new prob I went into a tavern there was a dude  he looked like the adventures you see sometimes and I asked him if he could help me earn some aurums he said wait a few min now I'm stuck in the okay ill wait screen for over an hour .... I know my game didn't crash as my dudes still moves sometimes .... I don't what should happen ? Is it a bug ?

grafmg said:
Okay with the red immortal thingy the right castle is it quest log sorry for my accuracy but new prob I went into a tavern there was a dude  he looked like the adventures you see sometimes and I asked him if he could help me earn some aurums he said wait a few min now I'm stuck in the okay ill wait screen for over an hour .... I know my game didn't crash as my dudes still moves sometimes .... I don't what should happen ? Is it a bug ?
Can you give me a screenshot of this dialogue?

What does the Third Legion Oupost do? I infiltrated it with some third legion gear, but there is just this long tunnel that leads into a forest, where you just leave the area.
Is there some quest I have to take up first?
And when I'm already on it . What use has the dialogue option where you ask for a special mission?

Dunno about TLO, but some people seem to have gotten there somehow, so there has to be a way. :neutral:

As for special mission...
:facepalm:
It's supposed to be a quest taken from With Fire & Sword (something about delivering a horse), but the way it was added ... I don't think it's ever available.
Also what the horse was replaced with is somewhat unbalanced, and the dialogues... that's definitely not a "royal steed".
I'll try to enable it and replace that "horse" with somewhat more reasonable, but I have a feeling I will only get more bug reports about this quest.

Although, on second thought, I'll leave the current "horse".

About the third legion, i also made that mistake, if you go the other way you can go downhill to the town, then again all tahts there is a bunch of soliders telling you to get to a barracks and a bard.

Other than that i got nothing

The third legion marshall doesn't sell the elite legion cavalry guys (visaro or something like that). Can you add them because they can't be recruited from anywhere nor taken as prisoners because the third legion parties disappear.

So i was re-reading the change log and wanted to ask about this,

"Zann invasion was re-coded almost from scratch. It will be 'a little' more devastating."

So how exactly is it different? I haven't gotten to that point yet im just curious

BadassWalrus said:
So how exactly is it different? I haven't gotten to that point yet im just curious
It's a little stronger.
Couple more parties will spawn and stuff. :wink:
Just get there and you will see.

tahcep, what do you mean by "disappear"?
They should regularly spawn near TTL outpost.

Also, if I was playing this mod, I would try to become friends with TTL. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom